Alvaro Morata

Leo_Messi

Can't phantom why Simeone and Atlético did not try to sign the GOAT that is KPB. FFS, our capture of him was just too easy.

The ol' Barca tried to get him.... yeah right.

We have been blessed with the hall of famer Kevin Prince Boateng. Our new prototype of a Barça attacker.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Can't phantom why Simeone and Atlético did not try to sign the GOAT that is KPB. FFS, our capture of him was just too easy.

We have been blessed with the hall of famer Kevin Prince Boateng. Our new prototype of a Barça attacker.

Thank fuck we didn't sign this choker.

tacticvarium

Since Simeone, Atlético's problem has always been with forwards regardless of compactness in midfield. Their system and ability to score a goal depends much more on individual brilliance by forwards than team effort.
Hope Morata regains his old form back and succeed there.
They should then get a WC winger or who can dribble and create space.

Last edited:

Leo_Messi

Thank fuck we didn't sign this choker.

Now you have been blessed with the 32 year old KBP, who is not even a striker (his best goal-scoring season was 10 goals in 29 games for mighty Las Palmas that were relegated that season, 1.5 seasons ago), and who ended his career at AC Milan ages ago. Time to celebrate the great signing and look forward to him possibly leading the line should the 32 year old Suárez break down.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Now you have been blessed with the 32 year old KBP, who is not even a striker (his best goal-scoring season was 10 goals in 29 games for mighty Las Palmas that were relegated that season, 1.5 seasons ago), and who ended his career at AC Milan ages ago. Time to celebrate the great signing and look forward to him possibly leading the line should the 32 year old Suárez break down.

I do not get your points. The thing is Suarez never breaks down and plays 95% of the games. We both know that in the rare instances he can't play, Messi plays at CF anyway. Signing someone like Morata on loan for 10m to sulk his ass on the bench would be the dumb move and not KPB's transfer.

Jombi

I do not get your points. The thing is Suarez never breaks down and plays 95% of the games. We both know that in the rare instances he can't play, Messi plays at CF anyway. Signing someone like Morata on loan for 10m to sulk his ass on the bench would be the dumb move and not KPB's transfer.

True, we're likely to sign a striker for backup in the summer anyway, whether its Jovic, Maxi Gomez or someone else. No point in wasting 15m euros or whatever of that budget on Morata for 6 months. Messi will play in the middle if Suarez is out anyway unless its a game where they are rested.

Leo_Messi

Why the fuck did we then decide to spend €2 million on fucking KBP when he is never going to play, when he is not a freaking striker and when he is not good enough nor a goalscorer? Can you please rationalize this decision? Such an intellignet transfer indeed.:lol:

Yes, until now. I am going to laugh my ass off if he gets injured which is not unlikely for a 32 year old player who often complains about knee pains. Instead of the "choker" Morata as a possible substitute you will have the mighty legend KPB. Enjoy.

True, we're likely to sign a striker for backup in the summer anyway, whether its Jovic, Maxi Gomez or someone else. No point in wasting 15m euros or whatever of that budget on Morata for 6 months. Messi will play in the middle if Suarez is out anyway unless its a game where they are rested.

Yes, loaning Morata would cost €15 million (LOL) and Morata is the only other option on earth as well.:lol: It's either Morata for €15 million or KPB. The amount of bullshit that you read on this forum of late.

Jombi

Why the fuck did we then decide to spend €2 million on fucking KBP when he is never going to play, when he is not a freaking striker and when he is not good enough nor a goalscorer? Can you please rationalize this decision? Such an intellignet transfer indeed.:lol:

Yes, until now. I am going to laugh my ass off if he gets injured which is not unlikely for a 32 year old player who often complains about knee pains. Instead of the "choker" Morata as a possible substitute you will have the mighty legend KPB. Enjoy.

He didnt say he'll never will play but he'll play rarely. So thats why the far cheaper Boateng was chosen. He played as striker both for Las Palmas and in his latest season in Serie A.

Leo_Messi

He didnt say he'll never will play but he'll play rarely. So thats why the far cheaper Boateng was chosen. He played as striker both for Las Palmas and in his latest season in Serie A.

Thanks for stating the obvious. Once again, is KDP the only option on this earth other than Morata? Since when is paying €2 million for a 32 year old has-been that has played 30 games (most of them not even full) as a supposed "striker" in his entire career great business or cheap?

Here are Boateng's last 5 transfers.

2015 -> Free Agent -> AC Milan
2016 -> Free Transfer -> Las Palmas
2017 -> Free Transfer -> Frankfurt
2018 -> Free Transfer -> Sassualo
2019 -> 2million 5 month loan -> FC Barcelona

I allowed myself to correct those 6 months and make it 5 months. Actually it is 4 months only (February, March, April and May).

Courtesy of another user here on this forum. Now try not to laugh.:lol:

Last edited:

Jombi

Yes, loaning Morata would cost €15 million (LOL) and Morata is the only other option on earth as well.:lol: It's either Morata for €15 million or KPB. The amount of bullshit that you read on this forum of late.

We have to pay Morata's Chelsea wages for 6 months, plus the loan fee. How much is it then?

Leo_Messi

We have to pay Morata's Chelsea wages for 6 months, plus the loan fee. How much is it then?

6 months? Try with 5 months. There was never talk (in the media) of paying all of his wages. In fact Chelsea were ready (supposedly) to pay half of his wages. Not only that why the hell are you trying to make it sound like it was Morata or death for me? A very poor attempt of trolling or what is going on here?

BTW I never knew that KPB decided to play for free.

Jombi

6 months? Try with 5 months. There was never talk (in the media) of paying all of his wages. In fact Chelsea were ready (supposedly) to pay half of his wages. Not only that why the hell are you trying to make it sound like it was Morata or death for me? A very poor attempt of trolling or what is going on here?

BTW I never knew that KPB decided to play for free.

You were the one who brought up Morata as a much better option when he'll be far, far more expensive for us. KPB doesnt play for free, but he sure is on far lower wages at Sassualo than 80m euro man Morata at Chelsea.

Home of Barca Fans