Alvaro Morata

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Seems an improbable scenario, he is a blanco through & through. As a player however much I dislike him, there is quality there and would provide the sort of striker depth we could use here

Morten

As a RM-supporter i know quite a bit about Morata, needless to say, i think he would be perfect for you guys.
So, what are you waiting for? Get him while you can.

Sorin

For a half a year loan I would take him in a heartbeat. Anything is better than watching Munir wasting everyone's time. No way will Chelsea do that without some sort of obligation to buy though, in which case, no thank you.

xXKonan

He's a better plan B than Munir is and he also knows the league very well.

Wouldn't mind taking in on loan for 6 months to see how he could fair here.

xXKonan

Why would he come here? To warm the bench? Why did he leave Real?
My theory is he's willing to come back to Spain even if it means being stuck behind a declining Suarez. And Valverde has a thing for target men strikers considering how much he used Adruiz at Bilbao.

raskolnikov

This guy has mental issues and is too much of a madridista. On the other hand, he is a better plan b than Munir so loan with buy option could be possible.
Imagine that Madridista scoring a crucial cl goal for us haha.

Joan

My theory is he's willing to come back to Spain even if it means being stuck behind a declining Suarez. And Valverde has a thing for target men strikers considering how much he used Adruiz at Bilbao.

Makes sense. To be frank, I always wanted a target man, as you say, but never thought that could be Morata. A loan would be very good for us.

Home of Barca Fans