Tito responds to Guardiola's claims

ryuken

Certain people think pep is a saint it seems. They literally think everything he does is perfectly moral. It's not true I'm afraid. The thiago situation was a bit sneaky but I guess you can forgive him as thiago ally wanted to develop with him. This seems just plain bad though. Same city and you only visit once? How can you be that busy, surely you have time to visit your friend who had cancer more than one time? It's not like he was working he was busy wasting out and messing around with his family.

I'm not even a pep hater but there are some who treat him like he's Jesus reincarnated and it's incredibly annoying.

The same can be said about ppl who makes Tito looks like a saint in this forum.

Keikoku

Cabbage
Yesterday I was wondering... about why Rosell didn't said any bad thing about Pep. :pep:
Today... well, something bigger counter atacking Pep. :tito:

Indignado

yep pep already said he saw him when he could and when he didn't its because he was unable to do so.

he is a very busy man, seems certain people expected pep to be sitting at his bed side for weeks

Yeah sure, he couldn't find himself 10 minutes to go visit him during his 2-months-stay. Not even the president of the USA is that busy.

And by the way, he did have time to attend university lectures from one of his friends.

Last edited:

Henry_IB

Banned
Rossell and Tito doing a grand job of sullying Pep's Rep with Barca supporters. Excellent job.

I find it hard to believe Tito would team up with Rosell against Pep given, as Tito himself said, they have been friends for almost 3 decades.

From the information available, it seems Pep didn't treat Tito as a true friend would. However, there are plenty of details we're not aware of so let's not be too harsh on anyone given our limited insight on the matter.

Are you for real? Imagine that one of your best friends is having cancer treatment in a foreign country, all alone and you are having vacations. Would you visit him only once in months?
Is this the way you would treat a friend or are you just a Pep fanboy, trying to justify everything he does?

It would only be horrible not to visit your best friend ( knowing that he could die) if it's Tito or Rosell doing something like this. When Pep pulls this on his "best friend," people consider it beautiful, poetic, philosophical, logical, etc.

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe Tito would team up with Rosell against Pep given, as Tito himself said, they have been friends for almost 3 decades.

From the information available, it seems Pep didn't treat Tito as a true friend would. However, there are plenty of details we're not aware of so let's not be too harsh on anyone given our limited insight on the matter.

Pep says in his press conference said, "I visited him when I could." That was all i needed to hear to know Pep wasn't telling the whole story.

JamDav1982

It would only be horrible not to visit your best friend ( knowing that he could die) if it's Tito or Rosell doing something like this. When Pep pulls this on his "best friend," people consider it beautiful, poetic, philosophic, logical, etc.

Exactly and Pep gives a press conference that is all about himself and trying to play the victim and people barely mutter a word.

Tito comes out and clarifies where he stands on it and he is suddenly seen as 'playing the victim'!

Glad Tito did it.

In the end Tito came out as a more dignified person as he clearly wouldn't have said anything about it had Pep not assigned his friend from Argentina to set him up for a tirade against Rosell.
Not defending Rosell at all but just taking things in perspective.

you just nailed it!

Who cares, it's their private stuff and it should remain so. It's in bad taste to cry about it in public.

Maybe Pep should have kept his mouth shut instead of creating a turmoil .

Is it too hard to call Rosell on the phone and sort things out?

no, he had to create a press conference to lash against our club.

Corruption

Can't believe people are defending Pep, they have know each other for nearly 30 years since La Masia and experienced their greatest professional successes together. And then Tito got sick had to go to a foreign country to undergo treatment for 2 months and by coincidence Pep is in the same city on vacation and yet he doesn't find the time to visit his old friend.

I feel sorry for Tito that he found out like this that Pep is not a real friend.

+1

F

Flavia

Rossell and Tito doing a grand job of sullying Pep's Rep with Barca supporters. Excellent job.

I don't know, on the catalans boards and newspapers comment sections people seem bothered by all this. A few with Pep, but the majority is against rosell.

JamDav1982

I don't know, on the catalans boards and newspapers comment sections people seem bothered by all this. A few with Pep, but the majority is against rosell.

Pep is 100% in the wrong on this one and has it was a very deliberately timed attack where he basically lied and used the issue of Titos illness to do it.

He is a legend but he is now coming across as very self centered.

Zlatans book making a bit more sense!!

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28

Honestly screw Pep, he tries to interfere in the Neymar deal and then steals Thiago from us and creates a smokescreen of lies and half truths to deflect away from this and he expects all of us to fall for it? We are not all irrational Rosell haters like some people on this forum are who will let their hatred of Rosell blind them, many of us can see right through the web of bullshit Pep is trying to spin.

Home of Barca Fans