Tito responds to Guardiola's claims

LM10

Pep didn't accuse Tito of anything. If you watch or read his press conference, that much is clear. Tido didn't have to respond to anything, really.

how do you know that? just because he didn't say tito's name, it doesn't mean he did not mentioned him. what if sending tito to new york and not Los Angeles, Houston or whatever other city in the US pissed off Pep? what if he felt the club and tito wanted to bother him?

Stric

Pep's move wasn't a very nice one, but Tito is clearly the one who's really made a mess, adding fuel to the fire and getting involved in a fight that was never his to fight in the first place. Plus, his comments about Pep not visiting are really inappropriate for a press conference, it's childish.

B

beautifulgame

Pep's move wasn't a very nice one, but Tito is clearly the one who's really made a mess, adding fuel to the fire and getting involved in a fight that was never his to fight in the first place. Plus, his comments about Pep not visiting are really inappropriate for a press conference, it's childish.

Pep had no reason to make such a comment other than to hit out at persons in the club. What is possible is that Tito felt he needed to speak because he felt like he was part of the attack initiated by Pep.

I'm not gonna blame either, honestly. But the fact that you come here no knowledge of what is actually going on and fabricate yet another way Tito is incompetent is the only childish thing I see.

Nestor

You guys think pep can talk about tito and claiming they used titos ilness when pep are using titos ilness to make the club look bad ... I dont think anyone should talk to the media about this sort of things but pep started it and tried to steal neymar and bought thaigo .Pep feels really mad(probably at rosell)but his hurting fc barcelona and that is a really egoistic... I always defended pep and thought that along with beeing aa great coach he was a great person right now im having my doubts. I will never know for sure i guess

Stric

Pep had no reason to make such a comment other than to hit out at persons in the club. What is possible is that Tito felt he needed to speak because he felt like he was part of the attack initiated by Pep.

I'm not gonna blame either, honestly. But the fact that you come here no knowledge of what is actually going on and fabricate yet another way Tito is incompetent is the only childish thing I see.

We all know exactly what's going on publicly. Pep attacked Rosell, and now Tito punches Pep back. Not his place to do so, very simple.

jairzinho

Tito needs to shut the hell up already and focus on preparing the team for the upcoming season. Whether or not Pep brought him flowers to his bedside is a personal matter between those two, not a matter for the club. The same for Pep as well. The club's image and name should be left out of this petty personal feud between these two. What Tito needs to focus on is building the team for the upcoming season and trying to repair the clubs respectability after the massacre versus Bayern Munich.

Home of Barca Fans