Paul Pogba

Givenchy

Yes good, cuz Barca is going to sign the one and only Willian instead. Willian will bring us back the UCL glory.

imo Pogba isn't the midfielder we need. expecting him to play as he did in the world cup with the same discipline is not likely, i think we'll see him back to his old ways running forward, not arsed to get back and help defend

ab739

Yes good, cuz Barca is going to sign the one and only Willian instead. Willian will bring us back the UCL glory.

Yeah the better option would be too pay double the amount for an immature lazy midfielder that only shows up to play when he feels like it lol both would be horrible signings at the current price they're "worth"

SeloBarca

Yeah the better option would be too pay double the amount for an immature lazy midfielder that only shows up to play when he feels like it lol both would be horrible signings at the current price they're "worth"

I would rather pay 100m for Pogba than 50m for Willian. (Or even more for Hazard)
Not that i think Pogba is fantastic, but hes better than Willian in pretty much every aspect and is 25.

Sasuke85

I also like Pogba, especially when he played at Juventus. His performance back then was simply incredible.

With these 4 stars: Messi, Coutinho, Rakitic, and Pogba, our offense will be second to none.

Besides, we should sell Suarez and Dembele ASAP.

FCBfan22

I also like Pogba, especially when he played at Juventus. His performance back then was simply incredible.

With these 4 stars: Messi, Coutinho, Rakitic, and Pogba, our offense will be second to none.

Besides, we should sell Suarez and Dembele ASAP.

Yeah, let's make Messi unhappy and rely on Paco plus sell our only winger, Dembele without giving him a chance losing at least 80 million Euros.

Excuse me, but you are a moron.

BarçaBarça

Raiola is poison basically whoring him out to any team that listens for that agents fee cut. Pogba really needs to get rid of him. if he joined Barca/Madrid, i'd give it 2 years before Raiola 'offers' him to PSG, Neymar 2.0

But we have buyouts, so it will be very easy to control if he leaves or not. 1000M€, and he ain't going to PSG during his contract-period.
I don't think he will leave United now either, but he would be a fine addition for us, but way too expensive and all the media-attention coming with him, we can do without.

Windhook

love to sign him but it's never going to happen.

Marca, Tuttosport and few other media report a meeting between Abidal and Pogba to discuss a transfer to Barcelona. I won't rule out such a move, Mourinho constantly criticize his own players, so it's no surprise that most players are unhappy with their manager at United.

Home of Barca Fans