Paul Pogba

Riordon

Jose Mourinho: "You see the man who sat on the opposite bench? That is my old player. Frank Lampard. That is a warrior, a leader on and off the field. A real captain, who puts the team first, different to what I have right now."

Andresito

Staff member
We should prioritize Frenkie and de Ligt. When these two are done I'd say a striker is next on the list.
We simply can't afford Pogba. I think he'll return to Juventus if Mourinho doesn't get sacked after this season.

Riordon

We should prioritize Frenkie and de Ligt. When these two are done I'd say a striker is next on the list.
We simply can't afford Pogba. I think he'll return to Juventus if Mourinho doesn't get sacked after this season.

Yeah but which striker? Who is good enough?

IMO we should get two midfielders and play Cou-Messi-Dembele

Sorin

Why wouldn't Real be in for him? They have money and Modric is 34 next year.

We should throw everything and the kitchen sink at Ajax for both De Jong and De Ligt. Fuck everyone else.

Andresito

Staff member
Yeah but which striker? Who is good enough?

IMO we should get two midfielders and play Cou-Messi-Dembele

No idea to be honest.

Maybe Braida could pick out a striker out of his arse for once after all these years of pointless scouting.

Riordon

No idea to be honest.

Maybe Braida could pick out a striker out of his arse for once after all these years of pointless scouting.

Yeah let’s hope for some good scouting. Out of all the names mentioned I prefer to play Cou-Messi-Dembele until a new Mbappe/g.jesus emerge.

We should stop random transfers

gasgas

No idea to be honest.

Messi is the Suarez replacement.
There's no point buying a new striker and then have Messi finish his career as RW.

gasgas

Yeah let’s hope for some good scouting. Out of all the names mentioned I prefer to play Cou-Messi-Dembele until a new Mbappe/g.jesus emerge.

We should stop random transfers

gabriel is not good enough and mbappe is not a traditional striker

George_Costanza

[tw]1044907356293935104[/tw]

It's over.

tenor.gif

gasgas

Welcome to Barca :veryhappy:

if he ends up here i would like to see what [MENTION=16684]Joppe[/MENTION] thinks.

5 years ago he would snicker at ne when i suggested we sign either of Pogba or Vidal.

And now we end up with both :lol:

Jenks

He'll only move to Barca if there's no prospect of Mourinho leaving United. He really prefers United to anywhere else ideally.

Home of Barca Fans