Paul Pogba

Givenchy

This guy is literally the biggest fraud I've seen in world football. Lmao.

But today will be forgotten once he dances around in a tracksuit for an adidas commercial.

Not fit to shine Arthur's boots this fraud. lol.

Pogba is overrated i agree but thats harsh. he played pretty well today and is arguably the most inform player in the world atm

really stupid to get sent off, Dani was baiting them and he fell for it.. kinda kills the 2nd leg now

Devils

Pogba is overrated i agree but thats harsh. he played pretty well today and is arguably the most inform player in the world atm

really stupid to get sent off, Dani was baiting them and he fell for it.. kinda kills the 2nd leg now

In the past 4 years I've watched this guy the only time he played to the level that was expected of him was in the world cup in a team stacked with world class players that was miles better than the rest of the competition.

The rest he's just been straight up terrible.

Madrid fans complain about Bale, yet Bale's contribution to Madrid based off his price tag is only something that Pogba could dream about.

This guy is a nothing player.

FCBfan22

In the past 4 years I've watched this guy the only time he played to the level that was expected of him was in the world cup in a team stacked with world class players that was miles better than the rest of the competition.

The rest he's just been straight up terrible.

Madrid fans complain about Bale, yet Bale's contribution to Madrid based off his price tag is only something that Pogba could dream about.

This guy is a nothing player.

47,5168% of Pogba's transfer fee was for dabbing.

krakdol

I love the black and white opinions on Pogba. He's either the best CM in the world or a fraud.

The truth is he's a great player but he'll mostly shine in a great team with a lot of runs behind because what makes him special is the quality of his long passes.

This is why it seems he disappears when in a limited team or when his team doesn't run behind.

France NT knows the problem very well. He gave us half of 2018 world cup, but on the days Les Bleus play bad, he won't be the guy who saves us.

Still one of the best midfield in the world with an incredible combination of pass quality, physical strength, pace, finishing and great technical ability.

This MU team sucks though, too many average or young players. Not really his fault.

Last edited:

eaman

To be fair he is a top player just not one of the top midfielders in the Arthur, verrati or kroos mould. Not the type to dictate or run a game against the best. He has lots of great qualities like his passing, he's technically very good,he's very strong running with the ball, he's good at making runs into the box to score and has a good shot on him.

Last edited:

FCB1987

Banned
I love how a forum which blames any poor Messi performance on Rakitic, Busquets, or Valverde is writing off Pogba for not singlehandedly dominating a match against one of Europe's best teams alongside Matic and Herrera with a complete novice as manager.

Also interesting how people said not to judge him on only 8-10 matches under Solskjaer but call him overrated based on one match.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

I love how a forum which blames any poor Messi performance on Rakitic, Busquets, or Valverde is writing off Pogba for not singlehandedly dominating a match against one of Europe's best teams alongside Matic and Herrera with a complete novice as manager.

Also interesting how people said not to judge him on only 8-10 matches under Solskjaer but call him overrated based on one match.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Messi takes more heat here than he deserves, even after poor performances.

wrong as usual.

P.S. go look at Messi's thread during the World Cups and in the Tata year.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
His first bad game in a while, was owned by Marquinhos and Verratti today and couldn't do much to drive the ball forward to link up with a pretty shitty front 3.

Still one of the best midfielders but man, how stupid was he to get that red card, totally stupid.

henias

Great troll. At least you tried.

Moe