Paul Pogba

EdmondDantes

4 years have passed. Pogba is still by far the most overrated player in world football.

Lost the ball just the 27 times against Brighton, the self centered lazy clown. I can't stand footballers who think and act like they're better than they are, let alone those who present themselves as though they're a gift to football.

2 years as a complete flop at United shouldn't catapult you to Barcelona. He's got 4 years left in his contract, there's talk of Zidane replacing Mourinho for next season at United, which is perfect for us. Keep he and his fat, odious agent as far away from here as possible.

mc_lovin

The situation just looks poisionous.

I personally wouldnt mind Pogba here, because I think Messi and him could have great chemistry, but a lot of things have to fall in place for that. Wouldnt mind him not coming either - so its a win/win situation for me.

Riordon

Just imagine that Pogba - De Jong midfield next year :cheers: So much flair, power, verticality, mobility, forward passes, long balls, dribbles...... Someone like Ruben Neves at DM to constantly break the lines and with his long balls.

Ruben Neves
De Jong - Pogba
[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION]0 approved
:cheers::worthy:

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

For the love of God, do not buy. This guy is even bigger cancer than I thought.

Tell Pogba that he has no chance of coming here, unless he changes his agent. I do not want Raiola anywhere near Barca.

I agree. I don't like the agent. Raiola is obviously trouble. If he wants to come, he better fire him first.

MagIX

For the love of God, do not buy. This guy is even bigger cancer than I thought.

Tell Pogba that he has no chance of coming here, unless he changes his agent. I do not want Raiola anywhere near Barca.

Be careful....Raiola bought the villa of Al Capone:D

sport-preview-raiola-and-al-capones-mansion.jpg

Pogba would be great add to our midfield !!

FCBfan22

Again, how things stand now, I don't want Pogba anywhere near this club. If he changes his agent, then we'll talk.

Devils

Pretty amazing that he went after Paul Scholes of all people.

What a circus. This is reaching Neymar levels of ridiculousness.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'll say one thing about Pogba: He need a manager that understands attacking football and holds him accountable, but he ought to be responsible himself too for his play.

Honestly the way the Man Utd Mourinho project is derailing and the mess that club is in I can see Barca going for Pogba next summer. These guys wanted to sign him a few years ago too and brought this useless man Braida for that purpose too.

If we are going to play Coutinho and Pogba in the midfield together we need a pure, ball-winning DM that excels in the defending first and foremost. Would signify a shift too, to playing a faster and more direct style of football.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans