Paul Pogba

Butaan4barca

Full Name : Paul Labile Pogba
Nationality: France
Hieght: 6.2

Career highlights: He was spotted early on and signed by man utd but before he could break into their first team, Juventus Literally stole him from under the nose of SAF, For which he was really furious too. Last season he Played for Juv first team, and looked mature much beyond his age.

Well his style is different but he really is a complete midfielder, and probably is equalant to thiago in all counts. I think if there is one midfielder i would want barca to acquire (as a replacement for thiago,IF) right now it would be him. Tremendous talent.

But again like thiago he favors first team regular football.

Don't know if there is already a thread on him. Please feel free to romove if there is

Meitux

United...so idiots of losing him,many look him similar to Vieira.World class talent, big powerfull and hell of long rage shot...And Juventus got him for free

Last edited:

Jenks

He's a talented player but he's not in the same stratosphere as Thiago. Not good enough for Barca, not by a long shot. He's getting massively overrated at the moment because of the U20 World Cup and a few nice things he's done with Juve (in a league which isn't what it used to be) but if you watch his all round play there's nothing exceptional there in terms of touch and technique for the most part.

Alik

He's a talented player but he's not in the same stratosphere as Thiago. Not good enough for Barca, not by a long shot. He's getting massively overrated at the moment because of the U20 World Cup and a few nice things he's done with Juve (in a league which isn't what it used to be) but if you watch his all round play there's nothing exceptional there in terms of touch and technique for the most part.

He was being rated even before he left United though. It's not just something new.

L

Learo

lol at the overrating. "world class", "superb", "complete player"

Gohan

Super Saiyan
I don't like his attitude.. And people are indeed overrating him. He is no where good enough for Barcelona, he misses that Finesse wich Thiago had.

Shegzy

I don't like his attitude.. And people are indeed overrating him. He is no where good enough for Barcelona, he misses that Finesse wich Thiago had.

perfect replacement and he will bring what we didn't have in thiago: power,strength,height and powerful shot from midfield this are what we lacked against bayern and not finesse and technique and he will make an hell of a box-box mildfielder and we already have more than enough player with finesse and technique,we need power,strength,height and powerful shot and i wouldn't mind kondogbia too.

L

Learo

perfect replacement and he will bring what we didn't have in thiago: power,strength,height and powerful shot from midfield this are what we lacked against bayern and not finesse and technique and he will make an hell of a box-box mildfielder and we already have more than enough player with finesse and technique,we need power,strength,height and powerful shot and i wouldn't mind kondogbia too.

Song is far better than any of these players you mention, and he can actually pass the ball too!

mixer

I think he's quite unstable. Every time he gets fouled his face is like "I'm gonna kill ya" à la Balotelli. I don't really like him, but he's still a really promising youngster

Jenks

He was being rated even before he left United though. It's not just something new.

It is something new. When he was at United most United fans would tell you that Morrison was the better of the two. He's talented though don't get me wrong, but likening him to Thiago in terms of ability is going way overboard IMO.

Shegzy

Song is far better than any of these players you mention, and he can actually pass the ball too!

are u part of the people that think song is better than yaya toure cos pogba is just like yaya and song is an attacking version of mikel this guy is a more complete player than song.

Home of Barca Fans