Paul Pogba

vlad

Pogba is a great player, he built half of France goals with his long passes when they won the World Cup.

But nobody's making runs behind in MU team, partly because Mourinho asks his wingers to track back a lot too much, partly because his teammates just mostly suck.

Pogba was on the bench today and they got destroyed by Liverpool. He's not the problem in this team.

His strongest quality is long passes from deep. He needs a team with fast attackers running behind the line. Which Mourinho MU isn't at all.

If Pogba was bad, he wouldn't have been one of the major contributors in a World Cup winner team. He was one of Juventus best players too. Look no further than Mourinho and his tactics if you want to know why everybody suddenly looks bad in his team.

Rakitic is also great on long balls, he showed that also on WC, but in barca he doesnt have target for that, static attack with players that are waiting for the ball to come to them, he had rebic, perisic and mandzukic at NT, crazy amount of workrate these players have

As we see rakitic isnt right fit for barca, so what would pogba do here? With arthur, coutinho, vidal, rakitic... already here

Perfect move for this barca board in the end

Last edited:

krakdol

Rakitic is also great on long balls, he showed that also on WC, but in barca he doesnt have target for that, static attack with players that are waiting for the ball to come to them, he had rebic, perisic and mandzukic at NT, crazy amount of workrate these players have

As we see rakitic isnt right fit for barca, so what would pogba do here? With arthur, coutinho, vidal, rakitic... already here

Perfect move for this barca board in the end

You have a point, Pogba isn't a great fit for Barcelona for the same reason he's not at MU.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Like a new player so far under OGS. Kinda expected, I think, but nice to see him starting to prove the haters wrong again.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Fucking hell. Another one. Nice classic Pogba long-shot that too.

On fire today. Dribbles, long-shots, crazy strength and tasty long passes. The Pogba I fell in love with at Juve, basically.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Like a new player so far under OGS. Kinda expected, I think, but nice to see him starting to prove the haters wrong again.

You are telling me players are playing better under a manager who likes to play attacking football ?

notsurprisedkirk.jpg

wisconsincule

Oh man. If Man U could take out PSG that would be amazing. Let’s revisit in a month though to see if they are still playing inspired.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
You are telling me players are playing better under a manager who likes to play attacking football ?

notsurprisedkirk.jpg

And you’re telling me the majority of the members on here don’t think he is an overrated diva who should stay far away from our club?

Joan

Boycotting a manager? He can fuck off with that attitude. Hopefully stays away from Barca for the rest of his career.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
And you’re telling me the majority of the members on here don’t think he is an overrated diva who should stay far away from our club?

My post was more of a dig on how a couple of members are shitting on Coutinho or Dembele a few months ago and how they don't fit the "system" (still trying to figure out what that system is).

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Boycotting a manager? He can fuck off with that attitude. Hopefully stays away from Barca for the rest of his career.

Maybe if more of our players had some balls instead of being ass-licking yes men, we wouldn’t go season after season without even getting close to that CL trophy while playing boring and uninspired football with a mid-table coach at best. There’s a balance to be found there.

Devils

Thought he was average today.

His agility is so shit. It’s comical to watch him try to brush off defenders by accelerating or dribbling.

Shooting was on point though.

Joan

Maybe if more of our players had some balls instead of being ass-licking yes men, we wouldn’t go season after season without even getting close to that CL trophy while playing boring and uninspired football with a mid-table coach at best. There’s a balance to be found there.

Boycotting the manager for him asking you to defend is now called - having balls? Glad they don't. If that's the case.

Home of Barca Fans