Paul Pogba

Givenchy

I don't think there's anyway that Pogba will be allowed to leave by Man United. It's more likely that they will fire Mourinho and Pogba will then see who the new manager is.

i think he'll leave regardless. with all respect to United, leaving Juve for them was a huge stepback for his career

FinBarcelonafan

----------------MaTS
Semedo-De Ligt-Umtiti-Alba
----------------Vidal
-----------Pogba-Arthur
---Dembele-Messi-Coutinho

could actually work IF Pogba plays with the discipline he had at the WC but we all know he wont for a full season

Exactly. He doesn't have the discipline and wants to do his circus tricks. Maybe he could work for a short time but then he would start fooling again.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Can't wait for people that don't want FDJ + FDL for 150m make signing Pogba for 150m alone seem like a giant success because he's tall and physical :coffee:

Joan

On a serious note, I dislike Pogba. Albeit, with him being a marketable player, I can see the board trying their luck. Nemyar leaving was a true blow.

raskolnikov

i think he'll leave regardless. with all respect to United, leaving Juve for them was a huge stepback for his career
Beforehand he was supposed to lead the newly improved United to a decade of trophies in a kaka at Milan type role.
It failed miserable because he is 1. An overrated marketing hypejob, 2. A millenial social media focused player and 3. Plays for over the hill anti football expert Mourinho.
He is perfectly suited for Madrid or Psg. I can already see Barto getting a hard in for marketing purposes though...

krakdol

Pogba is a great player, he built half of France goals with his long passes when they won the World Cup.

But nobody's making runs behind in MU team, partly because Mourinho asks his wingers to track back a lot too much, partly because his teammates just mostly suck.

Pogba was on the bench today and they got destroyed by Liverpool. He's not the problem in this team.

His strongest quality is long passes from deep. He needs a team with fast attackers running behind the line. Which Mourinho MU isn't at all.

If Pogba was bad, he wouldn't have been one of the major contributors in a World Cup winner team. He was one of Juventus best players too. Look no further than Mourinho and his tactics if you want to know why everybody suddenly looks bad in his team.

FinBarcelonafan

Pogba is a great player, he built half of France goals with his long passes when they won the World Cup.

But nobody's making runs behind in MU team, partly because Mourinho asks his wingers to track back a lot too much, partly because his teammates just mostly suck.

Pogba was on the bench today and they got destroyed by Liverpool. Pogba isn't the problem in this team.

Pogba's strongest quality is long passes from deep. He needs a team with fast attackers running behind the line. Which Mourinho MU isn't at all.

If Pogba was bad, he wouldn't have been one of the major contributors in a World Cup winner team.

We don't have runners either. Not good fit with us.

Messigician

On a serious note, I dislike Pogba. Albeit, with him being a marketable player, I can see the board trying their luck. Nemyar leaving was a true blow.

Yeah Neymar leaving is such a big blow. Sucks getting that insane amount of money for him. Now who will extort us for a new contract every year with a 10000000000000000000 bonus for his dad and days offfor his sisters birthday.

Joan

Yeah Neymar leaving is such a big blow. Sucks getting that insane amount of money for him. Now who will extort us for a new contract every year with a 10000000000000000000 bonus for his dad and days offfor his sisters birthday.

Yes, it was. Marketing wise. We can't match the numbers from the past.

Donatello

Yeah not like we got record profit this fiscal year or anything like that.

This year's profits were higher because we also included the profit from player sales (especially +222M, because of Neymar), which made up a significant chunk
While in the previous years we didn't include it, in fact no big club includes them.

Home of Barca Fans