Paul Pogba

Givenchy

I said at the time leaving Juve for United (current state) was a big mistake and the sentiment of #Pogback would wear off fast when hes not in a dominant team winning titles like he was in Italy. Pogba doesnt strike me as a player who wants to work hard either, he likes being able to do his flicks and tricks dabbing here and there coasting through games, kinda like Neymar but for a midfielder thats not exactly a good trait.. which is why i don't want him anywhere near Barca

I hope we have some sense and put the money in for Frankie De Jong

BenRobbins

Jose press conference put everything to bed. ABU media short of a narrative so trying to get views by slating the Biggest club in the Country.

Been going on for Years.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Jose press conference put everything to bed. ABU media short of a narrative so trying to get views by slating the Biggest club in the Country.

Been going on for Years.

The Sun are trash, but cannot blame the press for something Pogba suggested.

Besides it's not Man Utd, but Mourinho those press folks dislike and rightly so. The guy played them to his advantage for years and now it's all biting him in the arse.

Devils

There are videos spreading today of Pogba's GF doing COCAINE and stories are coming out that she is a hardcore ADDICT and her lifestyle is out of control.

Edit: Apparently she is his fiancee now. Lmao.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

There are videos spreading today of Pogba's GF doing COCAINE and stories are coming out that she is a hardcore ADDICT and her lifestyle is out of control.

Edit: Apparently she is his fiancee now. Lmao.

United wanting Yerry makes sense now.

Sorin

Keep the money and find a striker for the next season. Pogba won't be worth half of what we have to pay for him and he'd be a luxury signing at best.

Home of Barca Fans