Paul Pogba

Givenchy

Mou is trying to turn him into something he's not and that's a CM/DM in a two man Midfield.

Seriously Pogba doesn't have the tactical discipline nor the intelligence to play in a deeper role. It would be like us playing the likes of Coutinho,Denis etc in Busi's position. You just cannot do that with players like Pogba.

Pogba works in a 3 man Midfield when he has a Pirlo and Vidal/marchisio paired up with him. A player who can help control the game deep and strong defensive Box to Box Midfielders to make up for Pogba's deficiencies.

That's why he was doing well at Juve, the system helped cover up his flaws and he his main job and that was to roam forward and create plays and chances.

United basically bought him for the marketing, atleast thats my feeling.

if Mou stays he'll probably be off this summer, PSG would be my guess

Joan

United basically bought him for the marketing, atleast thats my feeling.

if Mou stays he'll probably be off this summer, PSG would be my guess

Might be. A bit offtopic, but I've never, not for once, understood why this guy is that popular.

Still puzzels me.

BarcaOG

Banned
while he was never as good as his price tag suggested, he is still a quality player--and playing under the wrong coach. if mourinho had his way he would turn pogba into Matic 2.0, but it will not work--hence pogbas underperforming at united--because the frenchman is simply not that type of player. he is being grossly mismanaged, and its a shame.

Givenchy

Might be. A bit offtopic, but I've never, not for once, understood why this guy is that popular.

Still puzzels me.

yeah I never really understood why hes so marketable/popular. the guy is certainly a character though and he hopped on the dab wave until it became cringeworthy. his social media is full of those type of dances, even saw a video of him and that Odell beckham jr :facepalm: infact hes like the football version of him :lol:

xXKonan

If Pogba came here, you would have BBZ writing Paragraphs on how Pogba is nothing more the Neymar of Midfielders.

I would actually pay to see that. :lol:

khaled_a_d

Mou is trying to turn him into something he's not and that's a CM/DM in a two man Midfield.

Seriously Pogba doesn't have the tactical discipline nor the intelligence to play in a deeper role. It would be like us playing the likes of Coutinho,Denis etc in Busi's position. You just cannot do that with players like Pogba.

More of trying Gomes in Busquets role, which frankly worked well for Gomes last year.
Thing is, in terms of physique Pogba is the Lebron of footballers. He has that combination of length,strength,speed that is very unique and difficult to find and he shows them in game while having a lot of talent too.
It is normal to try to mold him into the perfect midfielder in CM/DM position as he can dominate with his tools.
In other words it is really understandable if a manager is tempted to use him this way, but it has been clear he isn't good there for some time and he should have abandoned it

Last edited:

ronniecro

he plays much better when he has free role,that's why i think he would fit much better in barca or real where he wouldn't be the main and most responsible player in midfield

EdmondDantes

If there was an award for the World's Most Overrated Player, Paul Pogba would win every year (and would have won it the past 4 seasons also).

Adidas and the Playstation sold United fans a big fat lie. He's a garbage player.

Even fat Charlie Adam outperformed him in midfield in the Premier league last season. If he leaves United in the summer, he will do so as a monumental failure. And I wonder who Raiola is gonna con next.

Morten

If there was an award for the World's Most Overrated Player, Paul Pogba would win every year (and would have won it the past 4 seasons also).

Adidas and the Playstation sold United fans a big fat lie. He's a garbage player.

Even fat Charlie Adam outperformed him in midfield in the Premier league last season. If he leaves United in the summer, he will do so as a monumental failure. And I wonder who Raiola is gonna con next.

B..but have you seen his hairstyle? His dabbing?

Barcilliant

He is a good player who is being grossly mismanaged by that past his expiry date cunt Mourinho. Mourinho would turn Messi into a left back.

Bring him to Barca and he would shine in a midfield along Rakitic and Busquets, Iniesta. I'd take him on loan any day. It would be fun to watch.

Home of Barca Fans