Paul Pogba

ManusXavi

Pogba is frustrated. The process is not going anywhere. I don't think Real Madrid are as interested anymore. It was Pogbas dream to play for Real Madrid. A payrise tomorrow or today won't fix that his frustration.
I also don't think it is a good idea to bench Pogba because that might cause a fallout that Manchester United do not want.
I think he will stay at Manchester United and have a good next season.
Atletico Madrid should go for Pogba. Pogba would be immensely motivated for revenge vs Real Madrid.

Morten

Pogba is frustrated. The process is not going anywhere. I don't think Real Madrid are as interested anymore. It was Pogbas dream to play for Real Madrid. A payrise tomorrow or today won't fix that his frustration.
I also don't think it is a good idea to bench Pogba because that might cause a fallout that Manchester United do not want.
I think he will stay at Manchester United and have a good next season.
Atletico Madrid should go for Pogba. Pogba would be immensely motivated for revenge vs Real Madrid.

Revenge vs Real Madrid? Thats just childish, doesnt make sense either, as there isnt anything to be mad about.

Come up with something less stupid, please.

Adversus

He will probably be an entirely different player for Real Madrid however I don't think he enjoys playing for a team that is years of having any kind of success and also having put up with the weather and lifestyle of living in Manchester.

As it stands Utd have no choice but to sell him in the summer.

Neeraj

A fit and motivated Pogba, I don't think is bad to have in the squad. Only issue is, he has become hyped as this world beater, which I quite honestly don't think he is ever going to be. If he was a 50-60m euro transfer, I can see him being useful to many clubs. The fact is, his transfer will have to be this massive signing, and clubs will have to let go of other big signings to get him.

That's the problem I see for his move to a big team. If Madrid were to get him, sure, he'd be a handy addition to have, but I don't think he'd be the guy that changes everything. If he was Madrid's marquee signing, I'd be extremely happy as a Barca fan.

Trafalgar

Even if Xavi played next to Fred and Pereira he would be extremely shite, Imagine Pogba next to Kroos and a Modric in good shape next year ...

Barcilliant

Pogba is perfect for PSG. Im nt sure how good he would be at Real.

For a Pogba to look good he needs players who will d alot of dirty work. Pirlo, Marchisio and Vidal made Pogba. Without them he would have looked shit at Juve too.

George_Costanza

Pogba would fit Valverde's football more than Real or PSG. He is currently the best B2B, a type of role that Valverde value highly.

Think of Paulinho and Vidal.

vlad

Pogba can only be luxury signing, let him start match vs mid to low table clubs, where he could do his fancy driblings, vs top sides, he doesnt have enough workrate and is easily closed, i didnt see nothing impressive from him while he was in juve, now united, had a great WC, but so was rakitic and nobody cares

Home of Barca Fans