Paul Pogba

Morten

Mourinho isnt a very pleasant person when things doesnt go his way, still, Pogba is the only one who is making a big deal of it in the media, the other players keep their feelings private, Pogba isnt acting very smart here.

vlad

when he was at juventus i was thinking how ferguson made a mistake letting him go, i didnt watch pogba at juve i just tought well everybody talks about this guy so he must be good right? How i was wrong

i watched him in CL few matches, he wasnt impressive, juve with him or without him wasnt different, in manu he is even worse, most overyhyped player in last years, and add to that such shitty character.

Im afraid bartomeu will buy him.

FinBarcelonafan

I think buying great striker (replace Suarez), great RB and De Jong and some potential CB Delight for example would be amazing summer. Of course these would cost more than Pogba but Pogba itself is not going to fix our problems.

Last edited:

Laplacian

He's world class. Him in the midfield as a b2b will completely change the way we play, no more of that sideways passing slow possession BS - we'll be more dynamic, quick, and direct. I'd rather get a new striker, M. De Ligt, and De Jong; but I wouldn't be upset if we got Pogba instead for a world class fee.

Riordon

Well, with the sales last summer we really didnt spent any money. So we should have atleast 100m from last summer. And the budget from next summer. Plus we still have lots of players we can sell.

So can’t see why we can’t get Pogba, De Ligt and De Jong. I understand the need for a striker but I rather wait for that until someone exciting comes.

I can’t see Man Utd getting more than 100m from Pogba. Only two years left and big problems.

I don’t think De Jong will be more than 60m. That 80m from Real is IMO bullshit..
And then there is De Ligt - 60-70m?

We should have enough

FinBarcelonafan

Well, with the sales last summer we really didnt spent any money. So we should have atleast 100m from last summer. And the budget from next summer. Plus we still have lots of players we can sell.

So can’t see why we can’t get Pogba, De Ligt and De Jong. I understand the need for a striker but I rather wait for that until someone exciting comes.

I can’t see Man Utd getting more than 100m from Pogba. Only two years left and big problems.

I don’t think De Jong will be more than 60m. That 80m from Real is IMO bullshit..
And then there is De Ligt - 60-70m?

We should have enough

What I have read from redcafe, people are expecting 120-150 mil pounds. It's a lot. At the end he did win the WC now.

FinBarcelonafan

Redcafe is a circus right now. Really can’t see them getting more than 100. Who are even interested bar us?

Juventus would take him back but not sure Pogba wants to go back. I'm sure Real would try to bump up the price at least. They need Modrić replacement. PSG would love him but again not sure If Pogba would want to go there. Probably not.

100 mil would be great business.

Home of Barca Fans