Paul Pogba

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Exactly. But I doubt that Raviola, United or Pogba would consider this option.

I like Ravioli. And fusili.

916c6e85fd1f28dc996ceba6ff8fccd3.jpg

Icarium

Lifestealer
Pogba is the last player Barca should go for. Just cannot play as a midfield engine which is what we need. A player who can move the flow of the game. Like Kroos or Thiago. I would rather us blow 100M on Thiago rather than go for Pogba.

oggydude

Seriously what are some of the members in here smoking, Pogba for 75m or loan with an option to buy. United will fight hard to keep Pogba he’s not the type of player you just give away he is the type you build teams around. I think Pogba will be best once he turns 28 kind of like Ibra when they get more experienced in life and on the pitch, and if he takes care of his body he could be a crucial player for 8-10 years.

Pogba’s strength + athleticism with his technical ability doesn’t come around often and is what makes him very valuable however these abilities would be less fruitful in a system such as Barca due to your play style however he would make you more of a balanced and stronger side.

FCBfan22

Seriously what are some of the members in here smoking, Pogba for 75m or loan with an option to buy. United will fight hard to keep Pogba he’s not the type of player you just give away he is the type you build teams around. I think Pogba will be best once he turns 28 kind of like Ibra when they get more experienced in life and on the pitch, and if he takes care of his body he could be a crucial player for 8-10 years.

Pogba’s strength + athleticism with his technical ability doesn’t come around often and is what makes him very valuable however these abilities would be less fruitful in a system such as Barca due to your play style however he would make you more of a balanced and stronger side.

Eriksen is far better fit for us than Pogba.

Givenchy

as said by many before, Pogba is not the type of midfielder we need, maybe if we hadn't bought Coutinho but then again imo Coutinho is a level above Pogba currently with the likes of KdB, Silva etc

no credible rumours linking him to us so its likely he goes to PSG if they can find another way around FFP

BenRobbins

as said by many before, Pogba is not the type of midfielder we need, maybe if we hadn't bought Coutinho but then again imo Coutinho is a level above Pogba currently with the likes of KdB, Silva etc

no credible rumours linking him to us so its likely he goes to PSG if they can find another way around FFP

Coutinho isn't KDB or Silva levels but i agree he is better and more suited to Barca than pogba.

If EV stays i can't see another midfielder being bought in other than Arthur.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pogba is a ballhog that's more interested in being a highlight machine than being an effective footballer.

Eriksen is the better player if you want a team player that's got his head set on winning games and titles. Also works harder defensively and comes with less baggage.

Pogba is way past the age where you keep talking about his potential. It should be showing consistently every week, but it simply doesn't.

FinBarcelonafan

Pogba is a ballhog that's more interested in being a highlight machine than being an effective footballer.

Eriksen is the better player if you want a team player that's got his head set on winning games and titles. Also works harder defensively and comes with less baggage.

Pogba is way past the age where you keep talking about his potential. It should be showing consistently every week, but it simply doesn't.

Very well said. I d9nt think Erikssen will ever put himself over the team,like Pogba. Better team player for sure.

Home of Barca Fans