Paul Pogba

vlad

When he came on the pitch, not only he was bad on the ball, but his off the ball movement are so bad, he is diva and he thinks he doesnt need to run much, in juve he waant best player, alongside pirlo and vidal he was decent, but still not WC, now when he should be best midfielder on the pitch, he looks like gomes.

Very bad transfer for united, but you cant blame them, there was such hype over pogba, next zidane or something similar,kevin de bruyne is messi for him

he plays much better when he has free role,that's why i think he would fit much better in barca or real where he wouldn't be the main and most responsible player in midfield

But he also wouldnt be free here, lets say he comes, coutinho will take iniesta's place, pogba with such low workrate instead rakitic, with dembele also on the pitch? That would be circus

Pogba isnt good enough and he doesnt have place here, time to for bartomeu to tell braida he can leave torino

ronniecro

But he also wouldnt be free here, lets say he comes, coutinho will take iniesta's place, pogba with such low workrate instead rakitic, with dembele also on the pitch? That would be circus

Pogba isnt good enough and he doesnt have place here, time to for bartomeu to tell braida he can leave torino

don't get me wrong,i wouldn't want him here,i just think he needs two other,more responsible and quality midfielders in the team,like pirlo and vidal while he was in juve,to perform better

vlad

don't get me wrong,i wouldn't want him here,i just think he needs two other,more responsible and quality midfielders in the team,like pirlo and vidal while he was in juve,to perform better

No, he is just not good enough

Edit: heavily overrated player, while players like n'zonzi, kante, dominanting on the pitch from the shadow, and for pogba price, you could buy both of them

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Pogba is a very good player that hasn't reached his potential in my opinion. Should he play for Barca? No because he is not a Barca player. He lacks the intelligence for Barca style short passing game. He is a potentially world class player for a more direct team.

He should not play as a pivot

ASordidGod

Pogba is a very good player that hasn't reached his potential in my opinion. Should he play for Barca? No because he is not a Barca player. He lacks the intelligence for Barca style short passing game. He is a potentially world class player for a more direct team.

He should not play as a pivot

Yeah, agree. I rate him a lot as a player, even if he is in bad form/disillusioned with Mourinho, but I wouldn't love him at Barca unless he works a hell of a lot harder off the ball. A mid of him, Bus and Coutinho would be technically superb, but so, so open.

aaron101

He could have been more successful if he stayed with Juve. Going to United was a step down in my opinion. He has more chances of winning the Champions League with Juve than United.

barcafan161

Pogba is far better than we are seeing at united. The system is holding him back but money wise is not worth what would be demanded.

Joan

Doesn't seem the brightest to me. His positional awareness is.. broken?

Never been a fan, really.

FCBfan22

Well, he has been shit against Russia almost the whole half. Looked like Rakitić in the first few months of the season. Taking forever to pass, losing balls and blindly booting the ball to attack. No linkup play in the midfield and he is too static (as is Rabiot), so Kante is running around like a hedless chicken, trying to fill those gaps. However, in the last few minutes, he and Rabiot started to play some through balls, which resulted in some nice chances and a goal (despite horrific goalkeeping from the Russian GK).

BarçaBarça

Well, he wouldn't be the worst bet of a new PSG-galactico, imo.
French, a bit overrated, blockbuster-name. Expensive as hell, but that would be part of the publicity around him, and PSG has unlimited funds.
Clearly he can be better than with Mourinho, but will United bet so much on Mourinho as to let him decide this?

FCBfan22

Twitter is full of this:
Paul Pogba balling for France when you give him freedom.

I'm far from impressed with his performance today. Everybody is giving stick to Jose today, but I can see why he isn't playing him. He is holding up the play constantly, because he overthinks or doesn't see solutions with passes. I don't think he passed once to Dembele, who was playing in front of him. He was constantly trying to beat players while he had better options with passes. And when he passed forward, they scored. But that was rare.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans