User Tag List

Page 325 of 394 FirstFirst ... 225275315323324325326327335375 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 5898

Thread: Paul Pogba

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mou is trying to turn him into something he's not and that's a CM/DM in a two man Midfield.

Seriously Pogba doesn't have the tactical discipline nor the intelligence to play in a deeper role. It would be like us playing the likes of Coutinho,Denis etc in Busi's position. You just cannot do that with players like Pogba.

Pogba works in a 3 man Midfield when he has a Pirlo and Vidal/marchisio paired up with him. A player who can help control the game deep and strong defensive Box to Box Midfielders to make up for Pogba's deficiencies.

That's why he was doing well at Juve, the system helped cover up his flaws and he his main job and that was to roam forward and create plays and chances.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    Mou is trying to turn him into something he's not and that's a CM/DM in a two man Midfield.

Seriously Pogba doesn't have the tactical discipline nor the intelligence to play in a deeper role. It would be like us playing the likes of Coutinho,Denis etc in Busi's position. You just cannot do that with players like Pogba.

Pogba works in a 3 man Midfield when he has a Pirlo and Vidal/marchisio paired up with him. A player who can help control the game deep and strong defensive Box to Box Midfielders to make up for Pogba's deficiencies.

That's why he was doing well at Juve, the system helped cover up his flaws and he his main job and that was to roam forward and create plays and chances.
    United basically bought him for the marketing, atleast thats my feeling.

if Mou stays he'll probably be off this summer, PSG would be my guess

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Givenchy View Post
    United basically bought him for the marketing, atleast thats my feeling.

if Mou stays he'll probably be off this summer, PSG would be my guess
    Might be. A bit offtopic, but I've never, not for once, understood why this guy is that popular.

Still puzzels me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    while he was never as good as his price tag suggested, he is still a quality player--and playing under the wrong coach. if mourinho had his way he would turn pogba into Matic 2.0, but it will not work--hence pogbas underperforming at united--because the frenchman is simply not that type of player. he is being grossly mismanaged, and its a shame.
    peptastic

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan Laporta View Post
    Might be. A bit offtopic, but I've never, not for once, understood why this guy is that popular.

Still puzzels me.
    yeah I never really understood why hes so marketable/popular. the guy is certainly a character though and he hopped on the dab wave until it became cringeworthy. his social media is full of those type of dances, even saw a video of him and that Odell beckham jr infact hes like the football version of him

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't people want to see him go to Barca?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Origami View Post
    Didn't people want to see him go to Barca?
    I would of gladly taken him but we have Coutinho now (better fit for Barca anyway)

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Pogba came here, you would have BBZ writing Paragraphs on how Pogba is nothing more the Neymar of Midfielders.

I would actually pay to see that.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Pogba came here, you would have BBZ writing Paragraphs on how Pogba is nothing more the Neymar of Midfielders.

I would actually pay to see that.
    As much as I remember, he was already writing that.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More of trying Gomes in Busquets role, which frankly worked well for Gomes last year.
    Thing is, in terms of physique Pogba is the Lebron of footballers. He has that combination of length,strength,speed that is very unique and difficult to find and he shows them in game while having a lot of talent too.
    It is normal to try to mold him into the perfect midfielder in CM/DM position as he can dominate with his tools.
    In other words it is really understandable if a manager is tempted to use him this way, but it has been clear he isn't good there for some time and he should have abandoned it
    Last edited by khaled_a_d; 14th March 2018 at 01:52 AM.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know he had some injury issue, but he was worse than Gomes while he was booed at Camp Nou. Terrible!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he plays much better when he has free role,that's why i think he would fit much better in barca or real where he wouldn't be the main and most responsible player in midfield

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If there was an award for the World's Most Overrated Player, Paul Pogba would win every year (and would have won it the past 4 seasons also).

Adidas and the Playstation sold United fans a big fat lie. He's a garbage player.

Even fat Charlie Adam outperformed him in midfield in the Premier league last season. If he leaves United in the summer, he will do so as a monumental failure. And I wonder who Raiola is gonna con next.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmondDantes View Post
    If there was an award for the World's Most Overrated Player, Paul Pogba would win every year (and would have won it the past 4 seasons also).

Adidas and the Playstation sold United fans a big fat lie. He's a garbage player.

Even fat Charlie Adam outperformed him in midfield in the Premier league last season. If he leaves United in the summer, he will do so as a monumental failure. And I wonder who Raiola is gonna con next.
    B..but have you seen his hairstyle? His dabbing?