Paul Pogba

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I hope Real buys him instead of getting the likes of Rodri, Ndombele or Lo Celso or even keeping and developing Llorente.
He will not be able to live up to his transfer-fee, wages or hype.

real madrid would be unstoppable if they bought the likes of Rodri, Ndombele or Lo Celso

even developing Llorente

mia7007

real madrid would be unstoppable if they bought the likes of Rodri, Ndombele or Lo Celso

even developing Llorente
Why unstoppable?
Their team is much worse than ours. They need top players in every position, even their top players last season like Modric, Marcelo and Isco are declining badly

BarçaBarça

even developing Llorente

Why unstoppable?
Their team is much worse than ours. They need top players in every position, even their top players last season like Modric, Marcelo and Isco are declining badly

Ode to Django was sarcastic, and believes Real needs top players like Pogba, just like you do. Yes, Modric needs replacement, Marcelo too.
I think Casemiro needs to go as well, if they want to Make Real Great Again, and Rodri would be a better signing than Pogba right now.

Hazard is a musthave for Madrid, and will make a very big difference. This season all looked to Vinicius a 17 yo, ffs. Hazard is the kind of top player to decide games and make other attackers better. If possible at any level Mbappe would be 1000 times more important than Pogba/Eriksen/whoever in midfield, where prospects like Ndombele and Lo Celso would be an upgrade + better for the future than buying Pogba and not getting Mbappe. I know Mbappe is quite impossible, but if Florentino can put Nasser in jail because of his UEFA/FIFA/MAFIA-connections, then Real might have a shot.

Laplacian

Strength, speed, technique, ball control (unlike somebody..), scoring ability, vision....

This guy has all the tools. I wouldn't mind having him, I don't know why this forum hates him so much. He was class in Juventus. He would drastically change our midfield play into something more dynamic and attacking. He's too expensive though.

FCBfan22

Strength, speed, technique, ball control (unlike somebody..), scoring ability, vision....

This guy has all the tools. I wouldn't mind having him, I don't know why this forum hates him so much. He was class in Juventus. He would drastically change our midfield play into something more dynamic and attacking. He's too expensive though.

Yeah right... And who will run for his long balls, which are his #1 weapon.

And you have a problem with Dembele's commitment and behaviour and want Pogba here? Lol.

We have problems with Raiola for De Ligt already. Let's do all of that again for Pogba.

snowy

Yeah right... And who will run for his long balls, which are his #1 weapon.

Lap got it right, the Pob is Qual but it'll never happen.

Just for fun though, here's two ways it could work -->

4-4-2 in this set-up, with Super Sayan Kanté as support, Demb could be invited to take more risks.

_________________Hazard____________Dembouze_______________
__________________________________Messi____________________
________Pogba____________de Jong___________N'Golo___________

Alaba/Alba_______Konaté______________de Ligt___________Sem/Wag

__________________________MaTs_____________________________

3-5-2

______________________Timo Werner__________________________
__________________________________Messi____________________
Aouar/Ziyech__________________________________Dembele/N. Pépé
_______________________Pogba/Havertz________________________
________________de Jong______________Kante/Arthur____________

________Konaté___________de Ligt___________Todibo____________

__________________________MaTs_____________________________

is it a confirm about Valv getting sacked? if so, I'd go for H.R, Sarri, Bielsa. Just thinking the spectacular football we'd get with that kinda crew :amazed:

snowy

true true Xavi, it escaped my mind.... I usually flash a smile and have my butler pay for everything :D

edit: [MENTION=22295]Xaviniesta[/MENTION]

this I think we could afford with the sales you mentioned:

__________________________Messi____________________________
Aouar/Ziyech______Havertz_________N. Pépé/Arthur____Dembouze
_________________________de Jong___________________________
Lucas Hernandez_____Konaté_________de Ligt____________Sem/Wag
__________________________MaTs____________________________

________________ _Callum H-O/Timo Werner____________________
__________________________Messi___________________________
Aouar/Ziyech____________Havertz/Arthur_______________Dembouze
_________________________de Jong___________________________
Evan N'Dicka________Konaté_________de Ligt______________Todibo
__________________________MaTs____________________________ this 1 experiments with 4 tall CMs rather than 2 CM + 2 FB. why? cuz meesa mad scientist :2thumbsup:

Free electron Neo along with a fresh new squad. If not mistaken, they're all under 23 (except for Ziyech who just turned 26)...

Last edited:

Newcomer

Ode to Django was sarcastic, and believes Real needs top players like Pogba, just like you do. Yes, Modric needs replacement, Marcelo too.
I think Casemiro needs to go as well, if they want to Make Real Great Again, and Rodri would be a better signing than Pogba right now.

Hazard is a musthave for Madrid, and will make a very big difference. This season all looked to Vinicius a 17 yo, ffs. Hazard is the kind of top player to decide games and make other attackers better. If possible at any level Mbappe would be 1000 times more important than Pogba/Eriksen/whoever in midfield, where prospects like Ndombele and Lo Celso would be an upgrade + better for the future than buying Pogba and not getting Mbappe. I know Mbappe is quite impossible, but if Florentino can put Nasser in jail because of his UEFA/FIFA/MAFIA-connections, then Real might have a shot.

The only problem in that theory is Nasser is not the owner. He is merely the day to day guy put in place by the Emir in all his businesses. The Emir of Qatar is the guy you need to convince.

BarçaBarça

The only problem in that theory is Nasser is not the owner. He is merely the day to day guy put in place by the Emir in all his businesses. The Emir of Qatar is the guy you need to convince.

Getting Nasser in jail for corruption + PSG smashed by FFP or something like that to not play CL for 1,2,3 years?
If Flo then calls the Emir and says, "how about I make those evil FFP and CL-ban go away and a certain Mbappappappa goes away from you to us?"
That would pave the way.

Givenchy

:lol: most of the Madrid fans aren't happy with that news

hopefully United rinse the fuckers but i can see them taking Bale and some other player Madrid don't want to lighten the fee.. could Madrid really afford 120m+ in accordance with FFP?

Last edited:

BenRobbins

No chance on earth we take Bale. Ole is going for the young, talented and hungry approach.

Its 120m or nothing imo.

Real will have to sell players and stump up the cash if they want pogba which looks to be very difficult for them atm.

I personally don't mind if he leaves as long as we replace him well.

Porque

No chance on earth we take Bale. Ole is going for the young, talented and hungry approach.

Its 120m or nothing imo.

Real will have to sell players and stump up the cash if they want pogba which looks to be very difficult for them atm.

I personally don't mind if he leaves as long as we replace him well.

:rakitic:

Go on.... (please!)

Home of Barca Fans