Paul Pogba

Sorin

Will be feeling right at home at RM, getting humiliated left, right and center by us. Good practice for him tonight.

xXKonan

Don't think he would have survived here for very long if he had signed with us.

I won't call him a fraud since he really is a good midfielder but he's not cut out for the possession game and considering how slack his positioning can be and how often he loses balls I think he would have been burnt at the stake here by BBZ. :lol:

If you had other Midfielders as he did at Juve who can help cover up his flaws he would excel.

Leong157

Don't think he would have survived here for very long if he had signed with us.

I won't call him a fraud since he really is a good midfielder but he's not cut out for the possession game and considering how slack his positioning can be and how often he loses balls I think he would have been burnt at the stake here by BBZ. :lol:

If you had other Midfielders as he did at Juve who can help cover up his flaws he would excel.

No way, BBZ will love him. He is tall and seem strong.

Nothanks

I really don't think he did all that bad, played really good in the first leg and was really held back in the second by his teammates

he was the only one able to resist pressing in his midfield.
if he played in a better team he'd be really hard to stop

Jenks

He can be a world class component of a high functioning team but he is not the kind of player to be the leader or to drag you over the line when things aren't going well.

Morten

Its not like i would hate it if Pogba comes to RM, but i dont really see how he fixes our midfield, and the tranfer fee+wages would be massive.
We have better things to spend money on, no thanks.

FCBfan22

Its not like i would hate it if Pogba comes to RM, but i dont really see how he fixes our midfield, and the tranfer fee+wages would be massive.
We have better things to spend money on, no thanks.

iPad controlled toilets on the Bernabeu?

:papaperez:

:pep:

Home of Barca Fans