Paul Pogba

VN10

Yes they are all better than Pogba

They definately are.
And besides, Pogba isn't the type of player that would fit into Barca's play style.
Pogba lacks a lot of things in my opinion, he is a good individual player but a bad team player.

Midfielders who I'd rather have in my team over Pogba (DM, CM or AM regardless): KDB, Modric, Kante, Alli, Eriksen, Kroos, Busquets, Verratti, Casemiro, Keita, Fernandinho, Wijnaldum, Kovacic, Saul, Koke, De Jong, Hamsik, D. Silva, Weigl, Ndombele, Rakitic, Pjanic and Coutinho.

BenRobbins

That pass aside for the goal i think he was pretty poor against Spurs. Missed 3 easy chances. Still playing well atm though and hopefully it carries on.

krakdol

I love how most people downplay Pogba. Usually it goes like "outside of his assists / his goals he wasn't that great".

Well duh, games are won with assists and goals so they kinda matter. He was one of the main reasons France won the World Cup (he assisted or scored half of the goals, including scoring in the final) and there's a big difference in results between MU without Pogba and MU with Pogba, so you can definitely be pretty sure he's one the best midfielders in the world.

Sure he's sometimes goofy, be he has it all like very few do : power, defense, pace, long passes (his strongest quality), assists, goals... His long passes are among the best in the world, as he showed during the World Cup or during most MU games.

The best opinion piece I ever read on Pogba. It says it all :

http://therepublikofmancunia.com/paul-pogba-figuring-it-out/

Last edited:

D10S_JC

His price is such a bargain in hindsight especially when you spend 160M on Coutinho...

The extent of inflation is truly unexpected to most of us.

Porque

He is in great form. He won't control a game but he will create decisive moments.

Let's see if he maintains this for the rest of the season.

Givenchy

hes one of those players best left to do his own thing, Ole took the shackles off. Mourinho really made him look like a bang-average flop. he seems to be cutting down on the bright hair dyes now aswell :lol: serious mode

snowy

I think he'd be a great fit.

Add a fast winger like Zaha on the right, Dembouz on the left & Leo in the middle to collect his quarter-back like precision long passes. Easy goals all day long duuuudes

+ he's really likeable :)

if Couti stays, than switch between 4 - 3 -3 &

3 - 4 - 3 with Couti _ Arthur - De jong & Raki/Vidal in mf

edit: damn __ I mean Zaha on the left and Demb on the right... why do I often confuse my right and left???

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans