Paul Pogba

Devils

I definitely think Pogba wont be staying around if Mourinho is still manager come the 19/20 season. I don't think we should go after him either, next year the priority will be a striker.

That said no chance in hell he leaves this summer when the EPL window closes next week.

soul24rage

Marca, Tuttosport and few other media report a meeting between Abidal and Pogba to discuss a transfer to Barcelona. I won't rule out such a move, Mourinho constantly criticize his own players, so it's no surprise that most players are unhappy with their manager at United.

oh I meant that I don't think we're gonna sign him this summer, but next summer yeah who knows what's going to happen. If we're going to sign pobga then we can't sign any WC MF this summer.

Vilarrubi

He's a worse player than 3 years ago and more expensive. Pass.

Agree completely, I don’t get what people see in him. Don’t even think he was that good in the WC, had glimpses that’s it. He’s inconsistent as they come something that a CM can’t be, also if you think about Uniteds past great midfielders he doesn’t come close.

krakdol

You didn't watch WC very well if you think he wasn't that great. A lot of France goals came from pogba long passes. He was pretty great defensively too, winning a lot of duels.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
6 goals and 10 assists in 25 starts in the Premier League last season definitely doesn't scream 'a worse player than three years ago'.

That's two goals and six assists less than De Bruyne with 10 more starts who's managed by Pep in a way better attacking, creative system.

Pogba has his flaws, but people either exaggerate or straight out lie when it comes to how good or bad he's been. He even gets dispossessed less than De Bruyne now and has improved dramatically there whereas in Juve he would lose the ball all the time.

Last edited:

SeloBarca

Mourinho is probably the worst match for him aswell.
They dont work together personally, and Mourinhos defensive tactics doesnt suit him either.

gasgas

would love him here

...........busquets
....pogba......coutinho
malcolm messi dembele

Teams won't know what hit them

Givenchy

would love him here

...........busquets
....pogba......coutinho
malcolm messi dembele

Teams won't know what hit them

that lineup is great IF Pogba plays the role he did for France but he wont. the main reason for him wanting to leave would be down to Mourinho wanting him to be more defensive, the guy wants to express himself and we have Coutinho for that

I rather we give Arthur the chance tbh. a Raki+money swap for Pogba could be possible though

gasgas

that lineup is great IF Pogba plays the role he did for France but he wont. the main reason for him wanting to leave would be down to Mourinho wanting him to be more defensive, the guy wants to express himself and we have Coutinho for that

I rather we give Arthur the chance tbh. a Raki+money swap for Pogba could be possible though

With such an attacking force, opponents will be busier defending their goal than attacking us,
imagine trying to defend coutinho's long shots, messi's dribbles and finishing, dembele's pace, malcolm's explosivity and pogba's runs into the box and headers from crosses and set pieces, at the same time

Either way we will defend as a team, only Messi exempted from dfensive duyied

Home of Barca Fans