Paul Pogba

George_Costanza

While I would prefer Eriksen, I won't say no to Pogba if we get him at a decent price and I won't judge his abilities under talent killer manager like Mourinho.

TitoTata

Banned
Pogba would be amazing !!

He's maturing nicely regardless of what the haters claim !

He plays the easy ball whenever necessary but will still play the killer ball when he can . He's the complete package and would be unplayable alongside Coutinho with Busqs behind them .

FCBfan22

He plays the easy ball whenever necessary but will still play the killer ball when he can . He's the complete package and would be unplayable alongside Coutinho with Busqs behind them .

Lol. This is either Zincubus or Braida.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Meh. I’d prefer Milinković-Savić all day, every day over Pogba these days.

If we're thinking about a physical player that also got technical skills then Milinkovic-Savic might be our only option.

He could be everything what people thought Pogba would be, and better.

BUT, I am also skeptical tbh. Would really rather have Eriksen instead right now. We need quality right away, not another project.

Last edited:

Givenchy

--------Busi
Coutinho-Pogba

looks good on paper but we'd have Phil doing his thing and Pogba getting in the way of Coutinho and Messi leaving poor Busi overloaded. we need a destroyer imho, obviously with technique

omidferoz

If we can get him for 100mil we should take him. Right now i dont feel like we are gonna get any decent midfielders. Thiago and pjanic arent coming and eriksen will cost almost 200mil, which is not worth it. De jong wil stay another year in ajax and Arthur can´t improve our midfield in his first season unless he is the next xavi.

FCBfan22

No to Pogba. Skilled but unintelligent midfielder that needs 10 minutes to figure out a pass (which is usually a good one). Not suited for Barca.

If we are willing to spend 100 million on a player, offer that +Gomes and Rafinha for Eriksen. Levy would take that.

Jombi

If we can get him for 100mil we should take him. Right now i dont feel like we are gonna get any decent midfielders. Thiago and pjanic arent coming and eriksen will cost almost 200mil, which is not worth it. De jong wil stay another year in ajax and Arthur can´t improve our midfield in his first season unless he is the next xavi.

Arthur most certainly can improve our midfield in the first season even though he is not the next Xavi.

TitoTata

Banned
No to Pogba. Skilled but unintelligent midfielder that needs 10 minutes to figure out a pass (which is usually a good one). Not suited for Barca.

If we are willing to spend 100 million on a player, offer that +Gomes and Rafinha for Eriksen. Levy would take that.

You saw him against Argentina and the other games ?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans