Paul Pogba

Jombi

He's a great player. Had a bad game today of course but he is shutting alot of people up who ridiculed his qualities.

Yannik

he's one of the bst midfielders this year, hands down. This game shouldn't be representive of his overall performance imo.

Martindn

By far and away one of the worst games ive ever seen from him nevermind for us. I can barely remember a pass that he pulled off hid like a bitch in that 2nd half after the horrendous donkey performance in the first.

I wont accept he hasn't been good for at least the past month and half however theres a reason this thread has been silent until today. I think hes hit the post 6 times now and was putting them on a plate for Zlatan to miss during his Barren spell, and still scored 1 in 5 which isn't that terrible even for the amount of shots he takes. Just needs to stop thinking he has to prove himself and forcing the issue.

By far and away one of the worst games ive ever seen from him nevermind for us. I can barely remember a pass that he pulled off hid like a bitch in that 2nd half after the horrendous donkey performance in the first.

I wont accept he hasn't been good for at least the past month and half however theres a reason this thread has been silent until today. I think hes hit the post 6 times now and was putting them on a plate for Zlatan to miss during his Barren spell, and still scored 1 in 5 which isn't that terrible even for the amount of shots he takes. Just needs to stop thinking he has to prove himself and forcing the issue.

He's scored one in 5 of his shots on target. Most went wide. And he shoots a lot. But seems like he's getting his act together in midfield, which is more important.

Horatio

You're welcome
Seeing overhyped players with ridiculous price tags fail is a guilty pleasure. But Pogba seems like a cool dude. Hope he does well.

Home of Barca Fans