Paul Pogba

El Flaco

Pogba with a elastico vs. Mönchengladbach

[gfy]BronzeWeirdArcticfox[/gfy]

Another Angle

[gfy]CooperativeMeagerBumblebee[/gfy]

Jombi

I don't think he has the technique and brains to play in our team. He strikes me as a Benitez type player. If we were to buy a French youngster from Juve, I'd love Coman but Pep pounced quickly on that one at a decent price as well.

We should go all in for Verratti, he's the only midfielder worth that monstrous amount of cash people talk about when referring to Pogba.

Forget Verratti.

khaled_a_d

Some Juve fans I know say he has been doing very well lately ,good for him . we won't see him most probably but he is still an exciting to watch

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Some Juve fans I know say he has been doing very well lately ,good for him . we won't see him most probably but he is still an exciting to watch

Yes, that's why this thread been quiet lately if you know what I mean :pep:

Our midfield is settled and he's too expensive so not worth it with our already big wage bill and such. I guess he'll join PSG or Man City eventually.

Neymessi

Yes, that's why this thread been quiet lately if you know what I mean :pep:

Our midfield is settled and he's too expensive so not worth it with our already big wage bill and such. I guess he'll join PSG or Man City eventually.

Barto disagrees.

Neymessi

Raiola already said that Barca told him we aren't interested IIRC

So did PSG for marquinhos and Silva.But we chased them for months.Pogba is a bigger target for the board so not expecting them to lose chase anytime now.He has also been saying stuff like "if he ever leaves it will be for 100m" IIRC.So he just basically wants us to improve the offer.

Home of Barca Fans