Paul Pogba

Trickykid

Dafaaaaaaaq?! This has hurt my feelings. I thought we became friends after you had provided me with the necessary "Crapregas sucks" data.

I have no time for friends, man. Only stats. Stats does not hurt me and leave me all alone crying. Crying all day and all night...

Butaan4barca

i think that can be a real plan b instead.

Some long range shorts and positive results will induce teams to come out of bus parking tactic for defending. And that will create a lot more space in the D area. We still can stick to patient tiki-taka, but if everybody is in the D defending and Barca is just moving the ball around the D trying to find the impossible gap, long rangers will come much more handy.

There has to be someone dragging couple of centrals out of D for block.

Galning

He dominates Sassuolo and Bologna and scores some long rangers after taking more shots than Pedro and Sanchez, let's get him to Barca for € 50+ million. lel

No, thanks.

:yes: Second post already today. You are on a roll. Thanks for making sense.

Co0ter

Reminds me of a young Yaya Toure with more flair and fancy dribbling. Still young and lots to learn, but exactly the type of player we need in the middle- he's just too young and popular to be the squad player we'd need him to be. Busquets, Iniesta and Xavi (Xavi-like) type player will be preferred...since I don't think our club will try something new. He's too high profile to be our Keita...too bad considering Juventus got him practically for free....United got what, 1mil? hahahaha

At least 6'2 with speed and power- who else out there with a similar build would be class and not mind being a squad player?

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
He dominates Sassuolo and Bologna and scores some long rangers after taking more shots than Pedro and Sanchez, let's get him to Barca for € 50+ million. lel

No, thanks.

Why are you dissing Sassuolo, Green and Black is a very nice color combination

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He's already better than Yaya ever was. Would even dare to say that he's arguably been the best midfielder in the world this season. No bias.

Home of Barca Fans