Paul Pogba

Co0ter

In a world where unprven Dybala goes for 40 M james for 80 M
Pogba a golden ball winner, best young midfielder in the world at 100 M is not so bad
We willhave to offer juve players like. song to lower the price

To be fair, James is a really good player. I'll admit he has played much better for Madrid than I had originally thought. Not to say that the market isn't inflated, because it is. 80mil was way too much for James, 100mil for Bale is still the biggest LOL of all time. However, Real Madrid is the only team paying such ludicrous amounts. We paid 58mil (technically) for Neymar, clearly the best young attacking talent, and 80mil for Suarez who is imo the best CF in the world and in his prime. 100mil for Pogba is just ridiculous, and that's coming from someone who would like to see him playing for us. 70mil for Pogba would be bordering too much but beyond fair considering the market, however Juventus are being very greedy since they are assuming Real Madrid's spending sets the bar.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
To be fair, James is a really good player. I'll admit he has played much better for Madrid than I had originally thought. Not to say that the market isn't inflated, because it is. 80mil was way too much for James, 100mil for Bale is still the biggest LOL of all time. However, Real Madrid is the only team paying such ludicrous amounts. We paid 58mil (technically) for Neymar, clearly the best young attacking talent, and 80mil for Suarez who is imo the best CF in the world and in his prime. 100mil for Pogba is just ridiculous, and that's coming from someone who would like to see him playing for us. 70mil for Pogba would be bordering too much but beyond fair considering the market, however Juventus are being very greedy since they are assuming Real Madrid's spending sets the bar.

Oh please,not biased at all. Bale is between 91-100 M € and Suarez is 94 M,not 80 mil. Neymar is also well into the 80 mil + club. It's true that RM inflated the market alongside with oil clubs but saying that RM is the only one playing ludicrous amounts is just delusional. 80-90 mil for a young player who only played in the Brazilian league is also pretty ludicrous.

Alarcón

Oh please,not biased at all. Bale is between 91-100 M € and Suarez is 94 M,not 80 mil. Neymar is also well into the 80 mil + club. It's true that RM inflated the market alongside with oil clubs but saying that RM is the only one playing ludicrous amounts is just delusional. 80-90 mil for a young player who only played in the Brazilian league is also pretty ludicrous.

Suárez was 81m

Kohe321

With all due respect JamDav, none of his performances so far is even close to adding up to justifying a price of 100m.

As for this performance against Madrid, well it certainly doesn't make his case stronger, coming back from injury or not. I hope Barca is watching this and reflect over the fact that Juve dismissed a bid for 80 freaking million for him. Misplacing passes like that at this level, not showing the proper amount of focus. You're in a semi-final man, come on!

JamDav1982

With all due respect JamDav, none of his performances so far is even close to adding up to justifying a price of 100m.

As for this performance against Madrid, well it certainly doesn't make his case stronger, coming back from injury or not. I hope Barca is watching this and reflect over the fact that Juve dismissed a bid for 80 freaking million for him. Misplacing passes like that at this level, not showing the proper amount of focus. You're in a semi-final man, come on!

Part of what you are paying for with Pogba is potential though, he has everything to be best MF in world.

I wouldnt mind Barca paying 80-100m euros for him. A price that will be fairly standard for top players over next 4/5 years.

hulinat

this guys passing accuracy was like 40% and people want to sign him for like 100M to replace Xavi? Always knew he was overrated but had no idea he was this bad lol

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
What's with so many people judging him from this one game they've seen him? Good one. I don't like Poggerz much myself but people saying he's shit and basically admitting they've seen him once/a handful of times is completely and utterly ridiculous. He was very clearly not fit today.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Part of what you are paying for with Pogba is potential though, he has everything to be best MF in world.

I wouldnt mind Barca paying 80-100m euros for him. A price that will be fairly standard for top players over next 4/5 years.

Jam, Pogba is an impressive player for sure - good dribbling, powerful, good shot etc. But his vision, positioning and passing (all traits that come with age and experience - I know, but he's far behind) are not even worth 20M. Having a mf like that in Barca will expose us to much, it's just a too big of a risk letting him miss easy passes and not reading the game. Some football intelligence can't be taught, you either have it or not - and not many players have that kind of football intelligence to play for our midfield, no shame in that.

Home of Barca Fans