Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paul Pogba

Full Name : Paul Labile Pogba
    Nationality: France
    Hieght: 6.2

Career highlights: He was spotted early on and signed by man utd but before he could break into their first team, Juventus Literally stole him from under the nose of SAF, For which he was really furious too. Last season he Played for Juv first team, and looked mature much beyond his age.

Well his style is different but he really is a complete midfielder, and probably is equalant to thiago in all counts. I think if there is one midfielder i would want barca to acquire (as a replacement for thiago,IF) right now it would be him. Tremendous talent.

But again like thiago he favors first team regular football.

Don't know if there is already a thread on him. Please feel free to romove if there is

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    United...so idiots of losing him,many look him similar to Vieira.World class talent, big powerfull and hell of long rage shot...And Juventus got him for free
    Last edited by Meitux; 15th July 2013 at 03:40 PM.

The Messiah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Superb young player.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meitux View Post
    United...so idiots of losing him,many look him similar to Vieira.World class talent, big powerfull and hell of long rage shot...And Juventus got him for free
    Much more creative too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's a talented player but he's not in the same stratosphere as Thiago. Not good enough for Barca, not by a long shot. He's getting massively overrated at the moment because of the U20 World Cup and a few nice things he's done with Juve (in a league which isn't what it used to be) but if you watch his all round play there's nothing exceptional there in terms of touch and technique for the most part.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenks View Post
    He's a talented player but he's not in the same stratosphere as Thiago. Not good enough for Barca, not by a long shot. He's getting massively overrated at the moment because of the U20 World Cup and a few nice things he's done with Juve (in a league which isn't what it used to be) but if you watch his all round play there's nothing exceptional there in terms of touch and technique for the most part.
    He was being rated even before he left United though. It's not just something new.

Learo
    lol at the overrating. "world class", "superb", "complete player"

Super Saiyan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't like his attitude.. And people are indeed overrating him. He is no where good enough for Barcelona, he misses that Finesse wich Thiago had.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi_ View Post
    I don't like his attitude.. And people are indeed overrating him. He is no where good enough for Barcelona, he misses that Finesse wich Thiago had.
    perfect replacement and he will bring what we didn't have in thiago: power,strength,height and powerful shot from midfield this are what we lacked against bayern and not finesse and technique and he will make an hell of a box-box mildfielder and we already have more than enough player with finesse and technique,we need power,strength,height and powerful shot and i wouldn't mind kondogbia too.

Learo
    Quote Originally Posted by Shegzy View Post
    perfect replacement and he will bring what we didn't have in thiago: power,strength,height and powerful shot from midfield this are what we lacked against bayern and not finesse and technique and he will make an hell of a box-box mildfielder and we already have more than enough player with finesse and technique,we need power,strength,height and powerful shot and i wouldn't mind kondogbia too.
    Song is far better than any of these players you mention, and he can actually pass the ball too!

You're not even a real journalism
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is very Complete.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Learo View Post
    lol at the overrating. "world class", "superb", "complete player"
    What overrating? said he has world class potential...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think he's quite unstable. Every time he gets fouled his face is like "I'm gonna kill ya" la Balotelli. I don't really like him, but he's still a really promising youngster

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alik View Post
    He was being rated even before he left United though. It's not just something new.
    It is something new. When he was at United most United fans would tell you that Morrison was the better of the two. He's talented though don't get me wrong, but likening him to Thiago in terms of ability is going way overboard IMO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Learo View Post
    Song is far better than any of these players you mention, and he can actually pass the ball too!
    are u part of the people that think song is better than yaya toure cos pogba is just like yaya and song is an attacking version of mikel this guy is a more complete player than song.