Keisuke Honda

BerkeleyBernie

Doesn't get much attention except when the World Cup rolls around, but he scored a couple of nice goals in the Russian Super Cup (CSKA Moscow 3 - 0 Zenit St. Petersburg). First, a cutting dribble across the box with a superb touch for the finish, and second, a one touch curler. Probable move to AC Milan, either soon or in the winter.

XaviMessiGirl

So weird, I vividly remember there being a thread for him during the 2010 WC, bunch of us were pushing for him to come to Barca at the time. Guess it was one of those threads that mysteriously disappeared into the deep dark BarcaForum abyss.

Anyway yeah, he is most likely going to Milan. Will get more spotlight there for sure.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Hmmmm....I feel like I remember that lol.
Great player!!!! I have been waiting for him to take a step up in competition. Milan should be good for him. Wouldn't mind a Honda jersey....

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
My favorite CSKA player! Very clever, good vision and amazing long shots. Should join Milan. I watch almost every CSKA match so believe me, he's worth his money. Watching him playing for three years and he is getting better and better. Well, he reached his peak so it's the time to join Milan.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I remember him shining for my local club VVV Venlo ;). Have always liked him after that.

Man I loved him there, there were times when PSV was interested but they did not want to pay an amount nearing 10M. Man, he would have made us champions with ease. Superb player, don't know whether he will be good enough for the real top in Europe. We'll see. As a transfer free player I guess it' worth the shot :)

Meitux

Milan usually plays 4-3-1-2.He could be well used as the attacking midfielder behind the two forwards,or if they play 4-3-3 on the right wing or even CM

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
We are using 4-3-1-2 next season, zero doubt in my mind he will flourish.

Deal will be either this summer providing we can offload Robinho or some other fodder, or free in January. Personal terms agreed.

Although you never know until he's holding the shirt, i'm very confident.

Home of Barca Fans