Keisuke Honda

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Wow, how tight are Milan? They don't want to spend an extra 2m euro to bring the price to 5m.

We're getting relegated.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Because it can be spent elsewhere and he can come for free in January. Did the same thing with Montolivo. Also trying to create the allure that were broke, i believe.

I'd obviously prefer him now, but i understand why not. However there are risks in doing that (waiting for his contract to run), but he has said he's had offers from clubs including Barcelona (well his agent said) and he only wants Milan. But you never know.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Haha, I love that, creating the allure that we're broke. :D It's not a huge amount of money but it doesn't really matter, it was just surprising to hear! As an Asian myself I can't wait for us to get Honda. :D

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Haha, I love that, creating the allure that we're broke. :D It's not a huge amount of money but it doesn't really matter, it was just surprising to hear! As an Asian myself I can't wait for us to get Honda. :D

Yes Honda will be fantastic at the tip of the diamond, fed up of seeing Boateng as a #10 it's embarassing. Saponara will get his chance if Honda doesn't come and he looks good to me. Newly promoted Cristante looks very good and Poli will be awesome no question. Honda will be the missing piece of a perfect transfer window.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Serie A looks like it's going to be the bomb diggity this season. I can't wait!

Totally agree on Boateng. Club must be smoking good weed!

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
1142874-17964135-640-360.jpg

from his instagram :lol:

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Galliani confirmed it, he will officially be an AC Milan player from january onwards :) Absolute steal, great player in the prime of his career.

Home of Barca Fans