Pre-season friendlies 14/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Barcelona going with half the team and without a coach to Munich?

David vs. Goliath. :worthy:

I like it.

Anyone got the squad we are going with?

I think it is not even half of the team. We are left with basically Messi, Masch and pretty much B team players, right?

mixer

is it true, that only leo,sanchez, masch, will play from our "starting 11"
Most of the Spaniards and Brazilians are still on holidays, so yes. The line-up will probably look that way;

-------------- Pinto -------------
Montoya - Puyol - Mascherano - Adriano
Dos-Santos----Song-----Sergi Roberto
Alexis----------Messi------------Tello

hardyboy

Most of the Spaniards and Brazilians are still on holidays, so yes. The line-up will probably look that way;

Puyol won't play i think, Bartra will start most likely...

F

Flavia

Yes, Puyol is still recovering from his surgery, he's not able to play yet.

kollegah

Ok, that means another trashing to come, we only can deal with bayern, if puyol, busi, don, Leo, xavi, are on the field

mixer

No Xavi, Iniesta, Busi, Alba, Alves, Valdes, Neymar, Pique and without a coach. Gonna be tough, but it's only a friendly tho

abual3bed1

I just hope not to see a new melt down here once Bayern beats the shit out of this team. This game means nothing at the moment.

Gohan

Super Saiyan

Great! Because it is a friendly there won't be alot pressure.. Would love to see how that midfield works out.

Stric

Looking forward to seeing the senyera kit in action. :) Surely Bayern won't use their home kit then, right? They have a beautiful third kit this year, btw. I hope to see that one, too.

mixer

Official: The game against Lechia Gdansk in Poland that was cancelled on Saturday will be played on Tuesday 30 July at 20:45

note: it's not yet clear if the "confederations cup" players, who start training on 29 july, will play against lechia the day after

Barcelona will wear the yellow-red away kit in the friendly game against Bayern in Munich, Germany, on Wednesday.

adil_909

does anyone know if this match is going to be aired live in the US, and if so, what channel? thanks.

i figured it out, it's going to be on goltv. remember that useless channel? lol not even sure anyone still gets it, i know i don't on dish network. will try to find a link to download the game later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans