Pre-season friendlies 14/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardyboy

Bench: Ter Stegen, Bartra, Deulofeu, Afellay; Patric, Lucas, Samper, Diagne, Camara, Sandro, Juan Roman, Dongou

NotInHere

how can i watch the match?
whenever They dont televise a game I usually just google "free streams for barca" and an infinite amount of options show up. You could do that if you want, not sure if your one of those picky people that only want hd though.

Busi-Messi Barca

whenever They dont televise a game I usually just google "free streams for barca" and an infinite amount of options show up. You could do that if you want, not sure if your one of those picky people that only want hd though.

Thanks man I was wondering that too. Might try Instincts.

Last edited:

DinhoR10

Midfield is interesting, isnt Babunski a really attacking player? Sergi is left to do all the dirty work ala Busquets?

NotInHere

To anyone who has bein sports, why the hell are they showing a germany documentary???? They better take this shit that nobody cares about except germans pronto:evil:

maulingvice

Hi guys, I'm a new member. The chat doesn't seem to work for me, I can't type anything in the message box. I've tried with Chrome, IE and FireFox. Any suggestions?

F

Flavia

Hi guys, I'm a new member. The chat doesn't seem to work for me, I can't type anything in the message box. I've tried with Chrome, IE and FireFox. Any suggestions?
Change the font color... The default is white, that's probably why you think you cant type anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans