Pre-season friendlies 14/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

mixer

With today's game against Lechia Gdansk cancelled, Barcelona's first preseason friendly (of five) will be against Bayern Munich on Wednesday

Bayern game is not cancelled.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Are you kidding? It's pretty much guaranteed he'll score at least once, especially with the German cup being three days after our friendly

xaviniestas

There are actually people giving a shit about the bayern friendly? like we dont have a coach, all our best players are still away (except for king leo) ... i have so many better things to think about

Galning

There are actually people giving a shit about the bayern friendly? like we dont have a coach, all our best players are still away (except for king leo) ... i have so many better things to think about

Agreed, it's really sad. Even winning this friendly 5-0 won't change anything, it's time to look ahead.

LMessi85

Well duh. If you've bought tickets 6 months ago you sure as hell give a shit about that game.

J

jiopi

Barcelona going with half the team and without a coach to Munich?

David vs. Goliath. :worthy:

I like it.

Anyone got the squad we are going with?

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Official Bayern have announced that the friendly game against Barcelona in Munich on Wednesday will start at 18:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans