Vote of no confidence against Rosell?

Vote of No Confidence

• I Have Confidence in Rosell

Votes: 15 15.8%
  • I Do Not have Confidence in Rosell, I want new President

Votes: 65 68.4%
  • Blank, I have no opinion on this matter.

Votes: 15 15.8%

• Total voters

Brombi

It's a mystery to me how people still wan't this guy as president. This board and president is Gaspart all over again - both in purchasing-policy and principles.

This can be seen both in media and for instance the documentary 'FC Barcelona Confidential'. Inter alia it is seen in the documentary that Rosell says, that football clubs are best controlled in a dictatorial manner, because of all the control you have on people. If not, too many people have an opinion and in the end, this will be ineffective - so he is in favor of autocracy/monarchy.

Rosell also explicitly says: "I get the impression, that we're are behaving like 'bloody flower childen'", which is somewhat similar to what Zlatan said about Messi, Xavi etc. He believes that we are to 'nice', and that we should be more cold-blooded and move away from the image of being 'sincere, honest and respectfull'.
According to Rosell there's a lack of a 'business culture' and that the 'Mes Que un Club' motto does harm to the club, in a imagery way. In his mind the club should be driven like any other business or company, whether it be a software company or grocery store.

Other than that, is is slightly shown how he manages the press and how good a connection he has to Mundo Deportivo. We get the impression that he get the privilige to choose between tomorrows newspapers headlines - especially after the 5-1 loss to Malaga.

You don't belive me? Watch it again then.

This man is nothing but cold cash. Barca have always been honest to canteranos like Muniesa when they had to leave. They used to call their parents too. Not anymore.

This is the man i imagine when i think of Rosell:
agent-smith-laugh.jpg

JamDav1982

It's a mystery to me how people still wan't this guy as president. This board and president is Gaspart all over again - both in purchasing-policy and principles.

This can be seen both in media and for instance the documentary 'FC Barcelona Confidential'. Inter alia it is seen in the documentary that Rosell says, that football clubs are best controlled in a dictatorial manner, because of all the control you have on people. If not, too many people have an opinion and in the end, this will be ineffective - so he is in favor of autocracy/monarchy.

Rosell also explicitly says: "I get the impression, that we're are behaving like 'bloody flower childen'", which is somewhat similar to what Zlatan said about Messi, Xavi etc. He believes that we are to 'nice', and that we should be more cold-blooded and move away from the image of being 'sincere, honest and respectfull'.
According to Rosell there's a lack of a 'business culture' and that the 'Mes Que un Club' motto does harm to the club, in a imagery way. In his mind the club should be driven like any other business or company, whether it be a software company or grocery store.

Other than that, is is slightly shown how he manages the press and how good a connection he has to Mundo Deportivo. We get the impression that he get the privilige to choose between tomorrows newspapers headlines - especially after the 5-1 loss to Malaga.

This man is nothing but cold cash. Barca have always been honest to canteranos like Muniesa when they had to leave. They used to call their parents too. Not anymore.

agent-smith-laugh.jpg

Most of what you have accused Rosell of there he is correct in and its not a weakness. Other than the 'More than a club' bit.

XaviMessiGirl

agent-smith-laugh.jpg

I got really sick reading this.

oz187

I don't think it's reasonable to compare Rosell to someone like Gaspart. One thing that is undeniable is that Rosell has done a reasonable job with the finances, revenue has increased and debt has gone down. For the long term future of the club this is one of the key elements. He has done things that are distasteful, but then he's stuck by Tito and said he'd continue to stick by him despite his illness. The Neymar deal was handled relatively effectively and transfer spending in general has been more efficient although selling players is still not great. But that comes under finances which again overall are solid. On the pitch, 1 Champions league and 2 Ligas in 3 years, including a record winning league campaign is a good return.

barcanuck

He bought Alba, Cesc, Sanchez, Song, Neymar, Mascherano, Adriano, Afellay.

Pretty good crop of players. He has never ever delivered us a single central defender. He needs to stop buy wingers, full backs and buy a legit CB and alot of his cheapness will be forgiven. Luiz or Silva or OUT.

Banana-Rama

i don't think most fans really care who the president, director is, they just want good players and a winning team...

Brombi

Only 12 hours after Guardiolas press conference, two articles from respectively Sport and Mundo Deportivo that attacks Guardiola. I'm saying, Rosell is controlling these newspapers.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He bought Alba, Cesc, Sanchez, Song, Neymar, Mascherano, Adriano, Afellay.

Pretty good crop of players. He has never ever delivered us a single central defender. He needs to stop buy wingers, full backs and buy a legit CB and alot of his cheapness will be forgiven. Luiz or Silva or OUT.

It's mostly the manager and sporting director that deal with transfers, obviously the president approves of it but mostly doesn't intervene. The only transfer Rosell can be responsible for is Neymar and he can be called "Rosell's signing"

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Only 12 hours after Guardiolas press conference, two articles from respectively Sport and Mundo Deportivo that attacks Guardiola. I'm saying, Rosell is controlling these newspapers.

This has been touched on before, Rosell can't face off against Pep on any level on any topic - he'll always lose...Hence, his minions do his bidding...The reaction from the local papers were predictable...Curious what Sandy will have to say Monday night but more so how Zubi & Tito will handle matters on Tuesday

Home of Barca Fans