Henrikh Mkhitaryan

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Henrikh "Heno" Mkhitaryan(Armenian: Հենրիխ Մխիթարյան, born 21 January 1989) is an Armenian football player who currently plays as a midfielder for German team Borussia Dortmund and the Armenian national team. Mkhitaryan has participated in 39 international matches and scored 11 goals for the Armenian national team since his debut on 14 January 2007. In 2012 Mkhitaryan was named in UEFA's Top 100 players by UEFA European Football Yearbook 2012-13. Mkhitaryan was voted the CIS Footballer of the Year for 2012, making him the first Armenian footballer to be named the best player from post-Soviet countries.
Well, new Dortmund's number 10! Hope he succeeds there. Amazing player. Great vision. Many goals :neymar:.

Meitux

Yes, but Gotze is by far the best transfer of this summer ( and I doubt there will be another to beat it ), so even if they made a good transfer, they probably lost the best youngster.
Some believe Neymar is the best transfer of this summer :pep:

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
25 goals in 28 apps in his league last year :worthy:!
Great goal today as well! Even if it was a friendly :D. I think he will fill the number 10 role quite nicely.
Looks like another great buy from Dortmund

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Dortmund always surprise me with their great signings. They have been so consistent at it that I can't help but feel this kid, Aubameyang, and Sokratis are going to be just the right people to help keep them in the game next season. Plus whoever else they may sign.

Mkhitaryan has some skills though! Wonder how many goals he can bag this season.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Backstory on this Armenian player's agents & ownership of his rights is something out of a Bourne film - amazed he actually got out of Shakhtar

Home of Barca Fans