Henrikh Mkhitaryan

El Flaco

Mkhitaryan scorpion kick goal vs Sunderland

[gfy]ElegantFarCoyote[/gfy]

He's lucky that his goal wasn't called for offside.

i2pwEOy.png

Yannik

United could've been 2nd or 3rd had Mourinho fielded him much earlier. I'll never know what Mou was doing there, but good thing for Utd that he's finally showing indulgence.

Martindn

United could've been 2nd or 3rd had Mourinho fielded him much earlier. I'll never know what Mou was doing there, but good thing for Utd that he's finally showing indulgence.

Problems acclimatising thinking he was going to be a starter right away a long with a few injuries. He wasn't this good in the earlier games either especially vs City. Theres a blog post he wrote himself a few weeks ago and has spoken about it in an Mutv interview. We would have been 2rd or 3rd if we put away chances not played an out of form new signing when confidence was already low. Mourinho handled it right for sure.

Changed the game when he came on, Mackems was getting back into it. Glad to have him back after that injury. Hes quality, looks like a hard working Di maria.

behindbrowneyes

United posted a pic of him in the new kit. People made fun of it so that United was forced to delete it. :lol:

[tw]882949155517329408
[/tw]

I saw the original tweet and can say that this isn't photoshopped.

Richard.H

I'm telling you, it's the kabobs. They are the devil food for any Turkish or Armenian athlete. Just look at Arda and Miki. Both have shown lots of pictures in their social media on a dinner table filled with kabobs and cokes.

Home of Barca Fans