Henrikh Mkhitaryan

loozy

To be honest its better to play for Dortmund and Klopp than Liverpool and Rodgers...

Liverpool never approached him. They inquired but refrained from pursuing him as the player had already been in talks with Dortmund.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
What a performance by him in the first half against Bursaspor. They will not miss Götze.

Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang are such wonderful signings. We should buy BVB's sporting director and scouts. :lol:

Meitux

Dortmund really doesnt waste money on their transfers.They get whoever fits and Mkhitaryan and Auba fit perfectly

B

beautifulgame

Auba is kinda crap though, just athletic but klopp will use him in the right way, i doubt he expects much else but speed from him.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Auba is not crap lol. He is still very young and raw. He will really show up for them this season. I'm very confident in that. Though I think Micky will play a larger role.

He is out for one month with an ankle injury :cry:. Rolled him ankle scoring that last goal. Really wanted to see him against Bayern. Will just have to wait for the league I guess.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Their chances have definitely gone down significantly =\. But they still have a strong team. But it's a strong team without a number 10......against Bayern. Going to be tough lol. Lets hope Reus, Auba, and Lewa can pull something off up front.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Their chances have definitely gone down significantly =\. But they still have a strong team. But it's a strong team without a number 10......against Bayern. Going to be tough lol. Lets hope Reus, Auba, and Lewa can pull something off up front.

Lewandowski is such a disgruntled worker these days. His displeasure over BVB's rejection of him joining Bayern this year is really showing. You hardly see him smiling or interacting with his teammates. I don't know if he'd be giving his 100% this season.

Meitux

Well he said that he accepts that wont move this summer and has a contract with Borussia.But thats just words that everybody would say,we will see on the pitch.Even thought they were some friendlies,you dont need to go crazy when you score..

BarcaVillain

Lewandowski is such a disgruntled worker these days. His displeasure over BVB's rejection of him joining Bayern this year is really showing. You hardly see him smiling or interacting with his teammates. I don't know if he'd be giving his 100% this season.

Nothing can be signed with Bayern until January. If he kicks up a fuss or deliberately drops his level, Bayern may well question his attitude and the decision to sign him. He can't afford not to give it his all.

Home of Barca Fans