Henrikh Mkhitaryan

Richard.H

As an Armenian, I am beyond happy to see a countryman do well in this sport. Our country is extremely small and it's rare to see great athletes to come out of here nowadays.

During the Soviet era, Armenia produced a lot of great athletes in a variety of sports.

Only recently has the Armenian soccer team produced such big talents. The national team almost made it to Euro 2012. We had to beat Ireland in the last match of our qualifying to make it. What happened in the match you might ask? Our goalkeeper got a questionable red card in the 10th minute and then we suffered an own goal which was an absolute horrid own goal (had plenty of time to clear the ball but passed the ball straight into the net). All over youtube, memories of that game still brings me nightmares.

Anyway, Just wanted to give more background on the nation in case someone cared.

I hope him the very best and hopefully keeps up his work ethic. He's a good player who definitely fits into Dortmund's style of play.

I

instinct

The run before his assist was epic. He switched the direction so fast. Awesome!

KluivertsBoots

Perfect for Dortmund. I always knew there was a reason Dortmund was my second team aside from Barcelona all these years.

I can't believe people don't think he's worth 25m. You can't find young players as talented as he is technically, and his set piece ability pushes him over the top. Amazing talent and can still grow quite a bit.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
That goal is awesome :D

Why aren't him and Shahktar in FIFA damn it?! My Dortmund needs this kid lol! Aubeyang is pretty damn awesome as well.
I hope this kid is BVB's number 10 for a long time.

Robbie

Liverpool were finalists in 2007, and have a strong history of winning the competition. It still feels odd not seeing them there every season

Home of Barca Fans