La Liga 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceefoo

F-T : Athletic Bilbao 1 - 2 Atletico Madrid

Good result. :thumbsup2:

Puts the pressure back on the chokers from the other side of Madrid now.

Neymessi

Playing on san mames is much more difficult than playing on espanayol's home and atletico played better than us.Can't shake of this feeling that we will lose at least one of the ties(CL tie or la liga match)

jamrock

No i don't want them to win over us, but if they do I won't complain. they have been our equals are better than us every bit of the season for far.

we have just largely been a collection of individuals, they are a true team.

teams like atletico and what we were is what football is all about, 11 men coming together to form one unit.

poldep

No i don't want them to win over us, but if they do I won't complain. they have been our equals are better than us every bit of the season for far.

we have just largely been a collection of individuals, they are a true team.

teams like atletico and what we were is what football is all about, 11 men coming together to form one unit.

Agreed.

Richard.H

I can't believe how some members here say "Doesn't make a difference who wins the title". Are you aware that Real Madrid is barca's biggest rival? How long have you been watching the team? Why would you want our main rival to increase their trophy tally?

Barcadub

The last few seasons, whoever has won the league has only lost 2 matches.

If we lose one more game, it's curtains for Barcelona.

I hope it's barcelona that need just a draw on the final day.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I can't believe how some members here say "Doesn't make a difference who wins the title". Are you aware that Real Madrid is barca's biggest rival? How long have you been watching the team? Why would you want our main rival to increase their trophy tally?

OK, let's purposely lose the last game to ATM then. :facepalm1::shakeshead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans