La Liga 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry_IB

Banned
I just spent a good 2 hours reading a Swedish Real Madrid forum. Fucking comedy. Can't remember the last time I laughed so badly.

Stric

The number of totally unexpected and weird things that have happened in the last few weeks and that have led to this situation is just bizzare. Two own goals in that game, RM drawing their last two league games, us drawing in the final minute the other day...

Cule4life

The Culest
watching the game on internet explorer huh ?

funny-internet-explorer-ask-girl-out-pics.png

BerkeleyBernie

THIS.4 draws do not matter.We were always better than them.If real is out of the race in the last match and the final match is the deciding match of the league than camp nou will be electric to say the least.We won't lose in that atmosphere.

One major difference right now: Pinto vs Courtois. Pinto needs to be well protected. Courtois needs to be severely tested; he's not going to give up any freebees.

Richard.H

They won't manage, they are already shattered, add to it the pressure is on them, it's in a rocking camp nou with 100,000 behind us, our world class will be motivated, bring it on! Let's beat Elche first though, away from home can cause problems because if the bad pitch.

LMAO at Camp Nou ever rocking. A stadium that seats 100k people but is as silent as deaf. You can probably hear crickets through your TV in some matches

raskolnikov

A few years ago I was in Amsterdam visiting a cousin, around that time Ajax played at home vs Twente for the title in the final match, they had not been champions in 7 years, they needed a win to win the title otherwise Twente would be champions, he said the crowd has never been so explosive, they won 3-1 and afterwards we went into the city and there were like 100k people celebrating.
I truly love last minute title deciders, hopefully this one will be as epic as in 94 when Djukic missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans