Thiago Silva vs Thiago Alcantara

Thiago Silva or Thiago Alcantara

• Total voters

CatalinR10

Seen the recent rumours regards Thiago from Barcelona and Thiago Silva , if you would have to pick one , who would you prefer to be in our team ?

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Kind of a stupid comparison. Silva's easily the more established and assured player and would be a massive upgrade to our defense which is our weakest link, but that just undermines Thiago's long term talent and strengthening our midfield which won't be that great for much longer. They're extremely different players with different purposes, so picking one would really just show lack of appreciation for the other.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Oh Don...it's a simple question based around the rumours on the transfer market. This poll isn't designed to compare the two players, but to merely ask peoples preference on who they would want.

I picked Thiago Silva. In light of the on-going Thiago Alcantara transfer saga and what the team needs now, it's a very easy choice.

mixer

Silva, without a doubt.

There are many great midfielders out there, but very few defenders such as ThiagoSilva.

LaPulga

Alcantara of course, our 22-year old full-blood midfield maestro vs an almost 30-year old, overpriced top-quality defender.

Keep Alcantara, and get a young, affordable quality CB

We didn't get rid of Xavi & Iniesta when they were Thiago's age, and they certainly did not look more promising than Thiago currently. Luckily we didn't sell them back then.. Keep the faith in Thiago Alcantara...

mixer

I do have faith in Alcantara, but Silva seems like a guy that we need more at the moment.

Anyway, I think both, Alcantara and Silva, will be in our team next season :)

Alik

Alcantara of course, our 22-year old full-blood midfield maestro vs an almost 30-year old, overpriced top-quality defender.

Keep Alcantara, and get a young, affordable quality CB
I interpreted the question as in "Who you'd prefer if you could have one for free" as Thiago didn't cost us anything whilst Thiago Silva is indeed overpriced.

As much as I want us to get TS, if I had to pick between getting him and keeping Thiago A., I'd keep Thiago A.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Barça really needs a top cb, so Silva is an easy choice. Too bad Thiago is going ans Silva wont come.

Home of Barca Fans