Champions League 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Levy still profiting... Most expensive cl ever? Though I doubt any rm fan care, all this money is ruining things a bit.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

What. A. Twat.
He hasn't done shit this match and he thinks he's amazing because he's scored a penaldo...
And his freekicks? Oh man his free kicks... I think even I would be better at taking them than Cristina

The worst was his Hulk posture being half-naked right in front of the cameras after scoring on the penalty. He's such a pathetic human being.

MVBarcaFan

What a shit season this has been. Bayern wins the Bundesliga and the DFB Pokal, Real wins the Copa and the CL, City are EPL champs. The only redeeming factor has been Atleti winning the league.

Every time I think about Real's win yesterday, it makes me sick to my stomach. My heart breaks for Simeone's team. To work so hard and then lose concentration and energy in the last two minutes of the game. After that, Real just chewed on Atleti's carcass in extra time.

PaulFCB

Banned
Real profited from the fact that most traditional strong teams were out of form this season with Barca, Bayern and even BvB in front and you could add Utd, Chelsea and the fact the italian teams have again reached a record low, I mean FFS Juventus are record point holders in Serie A and they couldn't get to the Last 16.
They will have a clear cooldown next season after this obsession but if we don't move for it we will lose La Liga to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans