Champions League 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Remember this match

Hello, Mr. PSV fan, yes Milan - PSV have had some legendary matches, i like PSV & is the one i wanted to avoid mostly, albeit losing some key players, i know they've signed Maher who looks very good, but are a touch inexperienced i think, but i'm sure you know the team better than i.

Definately be some great games no doubt about it, but PSV away from a Milan POV for the first game of the season, is tough. Although i do expect to make it through.

xboogiex

Hello, Mr. PSV fan, yes Milan - PSV have had some legendary matches, i like PSV & is the one i wanted to avoid mostly, albeit losing some key players, i know they've signed Maher who looks very good, but are a touch inexperienced i think, but i'm sure you know the team better than i.

Definately be some great games no doubt about it, but PSV away from a Milan POV for the first game of the season, is tough. Although i do expect to make it through.

Sure we sold some key players like Strootman and Mertens but thanks to Philip Cocu we are better as a team this year.
But i do expect Milan to go through, i would give us 25% to reach the group stages.

Robbie

For god sake, why did we have to draw PSV of all teams

Fenerbahce wont be easy for Arsenal.

Not too worried. Last time we faced them (2008), we beat them 5-2... with a CB pairing of Mikael Silvestre and Alex Song, Denilson in midfield, and Adebayor up front (during the season he became a lazy donkey). Fenehr's team was much better then too. They had Roberto Carlos, Burak Yilmaz, Lugano, Dani Guiza, etc.

Silvestre even scored an own goal to try and help them.

Gilberto

I would have loved to go to psv-milan but the tickets were sold out too quick. Psv have a very talented squad but we have to agree milan is a class above.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Tried to get tickets for PSV, but of course failed due to overwhelming demand for tickets. Will be watching tonight from the sofa in my PSV jersey, whoohoo!

15-20 percent chance PSV go through, would be amazing if they indeed knock out Milan. But in all honesty, they stand a very small chance...

Hamzah

High Definition Member
That shakhtar team aren't very good. It's just that Celtic have been dreadful. They struggled against Elfsborg too.

hardyboy

Tried to get tickets for PSV, but of course failed due to overwhelming demand for tickets. Will be watching tonight from the sofa in my PSV jersey, whoohoo!

15-20 percent chance PSV go through, would be amazing if they indeed knock out Milan. But in all honesty, they stand a very small chance...
is it a knockout match??

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
c3i2or0.png

13e1910e398ad044ad3c3d375a7e00d1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans