Barcelona and Diving Accusations

Stric

Exaggerating contact is different than going all over the floor, rolling over like you were shot dead and then getting up like nothing happened when you see the other player getting carded. I've never seen such a thing from any of our players.

Oh you mean like Ronaldo?

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
If you look up some incidents he had with Everton players in the past, not just diving; He tends to punish them even if they don't get punished by the FA.

I'm not saying that Barcelona are divers, I'm saying that the likes of Busquets and Dani Alves create a very bad image over the team.

Hope Moyes does that, would be classy of him to do so.

And my point about Busquets and Alves still stands. I've been watching Barca all season, and they've done little to no dives.

Faceless

No more faces at night
I think almost every team has its divers. Footballers these days treat the pitch like a swimming pool! It's not only barca...

AfricanBavarian

I think almost every club dives, even Robben dives more than i would like him to but i have to admit Barca players seem to do it more often than most teams....

Zuess99

Lets just say if football Divers were in the olympics the top five would be
1. Neymar
2. Di Maria
3. Suarez
4. Alba (When barca is loosing or in trouble)
5. Young

IMO.

The rest like alves and busquets just exaggerate .

F

Flavia

1. Neymar
2. Di Maria
3. Suarez
5. Young

IMO.

Forgot cr and bale there on your top 5. And only with his time at fcb, I can't see Neymar leading. Only if you're considering santos too.

Galning

I think almost every club dives, even Robben dives more than i would like him to but i have to admit Barca players seem to do it more often than most teams....

Bullshit.

1. Neymar
2. Di Maria
3. Suarez
5. Young

IMO.

Bullshit.

Zuess99

@flavia althought Cr7 dives , I wouldnt say its as frequent as the ones mentioned. I agree that Bale should be there, probably above young. Neymar belongs there cause he does it alot for brazil.

Stric

It's true, Neymar has made incredible progress in that department. I haven't seen him exaggerate since he came to Barca, but you can't just ignore the biggest part of his career and take into consideration the last 2-3 months of it. He's still weak in the sense that he gets fouled and ends up on the ground too easily, but I haven't seen him dive at FCB.

BTW I have no idea how any top 5 divers list can not-feature Cristina.

Home of Barca Fans