Celta Vigo

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Santi Mina scored a beautiful header vs Athletic in his first Liga game this season!!! The kid is pure class.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Por el #RCCV juegan Yoel, Mallo, D. Costas, Aurtenetxe, Toni, Fontás, Á. López, Rafinha, Augusto, Mina y Charles

Mina and Rafinha starting for Celta vs Villareal, ought to be a great game.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Mina had a wrongly disallowed goal :angry: The kid is 17 and already proving to be a great striker in la liga.

In other news Krohn-Dehli has been wonderful since coming on, but Elche still lead 1-0. Rafinha hasn't been doing too well though.

JackSparrow

I really like the way Celta is playing this season. Even the matches they lose they play good. I think Luis Enrique is doing a great job there, he's also been doing a great job at Barca B, and average in Roma. I hope one day he's our head coach.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I prefer Frank De Boer over lucho

So true.

Lucho has done a fine job at Barca B, but De Boer has shown he has everything in him to become a great manager. Tactical vision, experience in top-level football himself, passion, the real urge to win and play beautiful football at the same time. To be honest, I don't see much of that at all in Lucho. At our club there seems to be an obsession to get people back to the club who've had a history here, but I think club history should be a very small part of decision making. A lot of people love him for his abilities as a player, but I wouldn't want him as a manager anytime soon. Maybe in a decade or so, when/if he has by then proven to be the right man for the job.

F

Flavia

[MENTION=12906]DonAndres[/MENTION]

[tw]609420462435758080[/tw]

DonAspas is back home.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Aspas to score 20 goals next season.
44.gif

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Orellana was MOTM, IMHO. Fantastic skills on display against a very difficult opponent

His dribbling was spectacular but he consistently messed up his passes in the final third. With that said I was very impressed with how he kept the ball under pressure and managed to combine with the left back.

Home of Barca Fans