Greetings from multicultural Manchester :)

yeh seems like on RedCafe, the mods have to like you & think you're worthy (which could take ages, or never) for you to be allowed to post in the main forum. I know the idea is to cut back on trolls & people who just don't add anything to the forum but still I think it's better to just let everyone be allowed to post on the whole forum from the start & weed out people who aren't a good fit for the forum when you see them. Oh well, they do their own thing, no use in criticizing another forum here.

RedCafes an odd place, the forum itself i really liked its well set up and i did enjoy posting there originally and made quite a few online friends so to speak, i was lucky in the sense i wasn't in the newbie section for too long but the main forum is really hard to enjoy, theres so many people with admin/moderator abilities who if they take a dislike to you or even simply disagree with you your in trouble, they ban you or limit your access for next to nothing and its very much a clique type forum, you have to be friendly with the right people otherwise its pointless, shame really but hey ho as you rightly say no point in talking about other forums to much.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If i remember correctly it wasn't actually haha, he accused me of being a few things that probably are best not repeated lol.

I've never understood people who have started to swear or call names when you are debating, discussing something with them.

Its just very sad.

I've never understood people who have started to swear or call names when you are debating, discussing something with them.

Its just very sad.

Me either, always thought if another persons opinion upsets you that much then an online forum probably isnt the right place for you, some people i guess just feel the need to impose their views as fact on everyone else, thankfully there not everywhere lol.

While were on about Ronaldinho i just had to post this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O3otJu2FWE

Hope its ok to post Youtube links?

I remember watching this game live on tv with my dad and When i saw that goal i literally jumped up and started clapping in my living room!!

DonAK

Me either, always thought if another persons opinion upsets you that much then an online forum probably isnt the right place for you, some people i guess just feel the need to impose their views as fact on everyone else, thankfully there not everywhere lol.

While were on about Ronaldinho i just had to post this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O3otJu2FWE

Hope its ok to post Youtube links?

I remember watching this game live on tv with my dad and When i saw that goal i literally jumped up and started clapping in my living room!!

Yep. Mutual respect is the way to go.

And youtube links are fine.

Magic.

XaviMessiGirl

Yep, that's why we don't allow insults here, I mean it's completely possible to debate or disagree with someone, or have some light banter w/o getting personal.

No problem posting youtube links, you can even embed them right into the forum, there's an 'insert video' option.

Yep. Mutual respect is the way to go.

And youtube links are fine.

Magic.

Loved Casillas reaction after his second goal i think it was, literally stood there mouthing the words unbelievable wasnt he? never did an expression say it all as well as that.

And how did you get the video to link to the page like that, im jealous again! lol

Yep, that's why we don't allow insults here, I mean it's completely possible to debate or disagree with someone, or have some light banter w/o getting personal.

No problem posting youtube links, you can even embed them right into the forum, there's an 'insert video' option.

Ah hah! thats where i was going wrong lol, thank you :)

DonAK

Damn..... 3am here now and got to wake up early at 8am too :lol:

Cya later guys.

Ciao!

You sound like me, during transfer season I stay up late waiting for the sport papers to come out even on days when I have work at 8am :lol: I need a life.

Ive always been a night owl, ever since i was a kid, never slept early, so throw transfer season into the mix and thats a recipe for insomnia and then some!

Home of Barca Fans