Greetings from multicultural Manchester :)

Just seen this part of the forum ooops! should have posted here originally the other day when i signed up, sorry about that, a few of you have probably seen me around the forum already but just wanted to introduce myself properly and thank those who i already have chatted with for a very pleasant welcome, as my name probably gives away i am a Manchester United fan (yes another one), i know theres probably been a sudden upturn in United fans joining your forum recently so it would have been understandable if a few of you may have been a bit less than accommodating but i havnt experienced that at all so thanks again.

My names Mike by the way, not that thats of any interest to you guys i suppose but seeing as this is an introduce yourself moment i may as well be formal :)

XaviMessiGirl

Well here's your official formal welcome :) As for the amount of Man Utd fans registering lately, there have been a few trolls but the ones who aren't have been very respectful & good contributors, it's much appreciated. Sad (from a Barca perspective) that it's in these circumstances though.

Even though I'm a Liverpool fan, I don't mind chatting with rivals :beer2: hope to see some of you guys stick around after this saga is over, we have a decent sized PL fan community.

Well here's your official formal welcome :) As for the amount of Man Utd fans registering lately, there have been a few trolls but the ones who aren't have been very respectful & good contributors, it's much appreciated. Sad (from a Barca perspective) that it's in these circumstances though.

Even though I'm a Liverpool fan, I don't mind chatting with rivals :beer2: hope to see some of you guys stick around after this saga is over, we have a decent sized PL fan community.

Thank you :)

Yeah i can imagine some fans come on here and really arent to interested in being respectful and just take it for granted that this is a Barcelona forum first and foremost, i can only speak for myself and say im not here to troll or anything like that which i hope my short time here already has shown, i just enjoy chatting about football, maybe to much lol

And its extra nice to be welcomed by a liverpool fan too haha! thats not lost on me trust me :) some of my best friends are liverpool fans, its great banter, and yes i fully intend on sticking around regardless of what happens with certain players, plenty to talk about other than 1 or 2 individuals.

Thanks again for the welcome. :)

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Welcome, Mike :)
It's good to have nice fans from other teams here. Hope you stick around.

Cool :)

So who is favourite Man Utd player? Of all-time of course.

Oooo thats a tough one, probably would have to go with Paul Scholes just for everything hes given United, i grew up in the era of Giggs, Scholes, Beckham, the neville brothers coming through that clas of 92 and Scholes was always the one i admired most, never the flashiest but so brilliant to watch, and especially given we english arent exactly noted for producing players of great technical qualities, he was a real one off.

Ryan Giggs comes a close second :)

How about you with Barcelona? i can tell you my favourite ever barca player to, Romario, dunno why specifically, youve had and have so many great players he just always stood out to me, even in that dream team you had that destroyed us more than once, hmmm some things never change!

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Thank you is much appreciated :)

May I suggest an avatar:

de-gea_fa3a90e.jpg

Home of Barca Fans