Adrián Bernabé

Yes, I'm sure his reason for leaving is seeing how much opportunity pep is giving to eric garcia and many youngsters in their B team, Also knowing full well, Pep will be there for many, Many years, Something he won't see with valverde.

Good observation and deduction skill.

I'm not going to try and argue that Pep's giving youth a ton of minutes at City, but it's just the reputation and aura about both the managers.

Pep is still a coach that helps players improve and develop even if he hasn't promoted youth since his days at Barca. He still has that reputation and has a lot more clout in the footballing world. Valverde isn't close to that.

jamrock

Yes, I'm sure his reason for leaving is seeing how much opportunity pep is giving to eric garcia and many youngsters in their B team, Also knowing full well, Pep will be there for many, Many years, Something he won't see with valverde.

Good observation and deduction skill.

You feel good about this post?
Feel like a man
oh look at me I'm about to post out something I think is obvious, without taking the time to look at the subject in a more linear manner?
you feel good with this post?

I wouldn't

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Heading to City soon, I heard?

We really need to promote more young players to give them hope. Relying on their loyalty alone will not cut it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Won't be long till Pablo Moreno's contract runs out and he want to return too. Eric Garcia is the only "success story" among the kids that left the club very early in recent years.

khaled_a_d

Won't be long till Pablo Moreno's contract runs out and he want to return too. Eric Garcia is the only "success story" among the kids that left the club very early in recent years.

Moreno has a contract till 2025, but I don't think we want him back anyway.
Biggest disappointment from those La Masia kids, seems to have the potential to be bigger bust than Gai Assulin

Porque

On the other hand it seems Robert Navarro has had a very good season at Real Sociedad B who have reached the playoff finals for Segunda. I am sure he will take Pre-Season with Sociedad.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Moreno has a contract till 2025, but I don't think we want him back anyway.
Biggest disappointment from those La Masia kids, seems to have the potential to be bigger bust than Gai Assulin

Moreno? I mean he went from Barca to Juventus.

Juve are hardly known for being great at developing talent of late. I can understand going to the Premier League to secure the bag and perhaps get a chance at an early breakthrough with the amount of money English clubs are investing in youth and training facilities, but fucking Juventus? That bum ass team that pretty much sign a million players off other Italian clubs and loan them out to other clubs?

Could you make a dumber decision than that?

khaled_a_d

Moreno? I mean he went from Barca to Juventus.

Juve are hardly known for being great at developing talent of late. I can understand going to the Premier League to secure the bag and perhaps get a chance at an early breakthrough with the amount of money English clubs are investing in youth and training facilities, but fucking Juventus? That bum ass team that pretty much sign a million players off other Italian clubs and loan them out to other clubs?

Could you make a dumber decision than that?

Moreno moved to City in one those shady swap deals, and obviously he is loaned to Girona, duh
He has more yellows than goals this season.
That said, I take back the Gai comparison since I found the later is now playing in Serie D, I think Moreno would likely do better than that.

xXKonan

Sergio Gomez, was also tipped for good things but left and went to Dortmund and his move hardly went anywhere and is back in Spain with Huesca.

Home of Barca Fans