Adrián Bernabé

navidjaan

Thank you navid. I watch your YouTube videos. thanks for the effort put in making those videos. would you happen to be making any videos of him anytime soon?

I have already made one and I have collected his clips from last season and I can go further back if needed too. Will of course also follow him this season :) I'm planning on a vid at the end of the season.

navidjaan

The Cadet A squad is like a la masia allstar team. Can't wait to see them

It really is... Eric Garcia, Nico Gonzalez, Adria Bernabé, Anssumane Fati, Nils Mortimer, Pablo Moreno, and Takefusa Kubo will probably return when he's 18. Just wow.

messi1995

Can someone tell me if he is a Iniesta-type or Xavi? People say Iniesta, but he doesnt run too much like him. He is calm like Xavi,and just jogging like him and creating chances with very good passes. I like him very much, We need a next Xavi because I dont think Gomes or Roberto will be the future CM. Roberto will probobaly cover RB while Gomes will rotate much but will not take over that position. Maybe Carles Alena will :)

papazguy

Can someone tell me if he is a Iniesta-type or Xavi? People say Iniesta, but he doesnt run too much like him. He is calm like Xavi,and just jogging like him and creating chances with very good passes. I like him very much, We need a next Xavi because I dont think Gomes or Roberto will be the future CM. Roberto will probobaly cover RB while Gomes will rotate much but will not take over that position. Maybe Carles Alena will :)

Well, from what I see, like you said he is a bit of both. he's calm on the ball and can control the game like Xavi and he also possesses Iniesta's directness to his game(running at players). I think hell be a good as a cm or an am. I kind of liken him to David Silva abit esp now he is playing under pep and doing really well as a cm.

navidjaan

He's more like David Silva. But can we please not compare every La Masia midfielder with Xavi and Iniesta forever? The DNA in them all is the same, for crying out loud, but all players have different styles. It's the DNA that matters. If they were all generically similar to one another, we'd never evolve. Makes no sense to compare them to others, let alone the best midfielders in Barça history.

NorthernVictory

why? David Silva is not good enough.

How the hell is David Silva not good enough to play for Barcelona? He's better than Denis Suarez, Andre Gomes, and Arda Turan. And he's a totally different type of player to Rakitic, so I'm not going to compare them, but yes technically and in terms of creativity and ball retention he's better than Rakitic as well.

camelot

Banned
[tw]802528434945740800[/tw]

There's no doubt he's good and is one to watch and see how he progresses. In some ways the boys in Barca have it easy because they are all the same level. Other teams have both good and bad players. Not taking away from him that's just the way I see it. If you were to put Bernabe in say Gava he would not play as good as he does in Barca because he wouldn't have the best players around him supporting him. Same goes for Messi .. put in in say Granada or Betis and he wouldn't be the player we know him to be.

Home of Barca Fans