Adrián Bernabé

messi1995

Shame people don't rate him that much. I see people talk more about a 14 years old Xavi Simons. Imaging rating a 14 years old famous kid more than a class player like Bernabe. Xavi is sooo good, but we should only focus on Juvenil + Barca B players for now because they are closest to Barca first team and it's easier to see how good they are. Bernabe is sooo fuckings good and I would love to see him at first team.

Jallo

Shame people don't rate him that much. I see people talk more about a 14 years old Xavi Simons. Imaging rating a 14 years old famous kid more than a class player like Bernabe. Xavi is sooo good, but we should only focus on Juvenil + Barca B players for now because they are closest to Barca first team and it's easier to see how good they are. Bernabe is sooo fuckings good and I would love to see him at first team.

I haven’t seen him my play for juvenile b this season is he ok? Is he still injured? What’s up with him and when is he coming back.

messi1995

He is still injured mate, but will be back soon. I don't know when, but I think approximately 2 weeks more. Juvenile B really miss him in the midfield.

messi1995

https://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/adria-bernabe-nino-hace-mayor-6533299

Sport notice how good Adria Bernabe is. Not rated by many barca fans from what I can see, but I will count him as a future project. Aleña, la masia coaches and media talks very good thing about him. Please let us focus on him.. can't see this boy fail because of this board incompetence. Mark my word he will be a future star and I'm very sure because I have watched him play since 2013 when he joined Barca.

JamDav1982

https://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/adria-bernabe-nino-hace-mayor-6533299

Sport notice how good Adria Bernabe is. Not rated by many barca fans from what I can see, but I will count him as a future project. Aleña, la masia coaches and media talks very good thing about him. Please let us focus on him.. can't see this boy fail because of this board incompetence. Mark my word he will be a future star and I'm very sure because I have watched him play since 2013 when he joined Barca.

Haha 'board incompetence'.

Same board he was signed under aye?

messi1995

1. This board didn't sign him. There are directors for la masia that scouts player around Catalunya/Spain, convince them to join Barca and then agree a deal.

2. It doesn't matter if we sign promosing players to la masia if they won't get a chance in the first team. So this board is incompetence until I see some la masia players succeed.

Another L to you Jam ☺

JamDav1982

1. This board didn't sign him. There are directors for la masia that scouts player around Catalunya/Spain, convince them to join Barca and then agree a deal.

2. It doesn't matter if we sign promosing players to la masia if they won't get a chance in the first team. So this board is incompetence until I see some la masia players succeed.

Another L to you Jam ☺

1. Those act under the board.

2. What promising players have been ruined by an 'incompetent board'?

Go spout off about B team again that is full of young players....

Another W.

messi1995

1. They act under this board, but it wasn't Bartomeu that convinced and brought him, did he? Nope so he won't ger any credit.

2. Thiago, Samper and Grimaldo. Thiago should have been our future controller, Samper deserved to be backup player for Busi and Grimaldo for Alba.

Anorher L for you ☺

JamDav1982

1. They act under this board, but it wasn't Bartomeu that convinced and brought him, did he? Nope so he won't ger any credit.

2. Thiago, Samper and Grimaldo. Thiago should have been our future controller, Samper deserved to be backup player for Busi and Grimaldo for Alba.

Anorher L for you ☺

Haha the board are in charge at the club and no wouldnt expect them to make every negotiation. You need to learn how these things work.

Thiago was promoted and left no one forced him to leave and please dont spout this nonsense about not playing him to sell him on.

Samper is not good enough simple as that and the board did nothing to force any of the managers on him.

Plenty of players have made way from b team to first team in past 7/8 years just most have not quite been at the level needed.

Garrus

Pep vs. Valverde, it's not a difficult decision for a youngster.
Yes, I'm sure his reason for leaving is seeing how much opportunity pep is giving to eric garcia and many youngsters in their B team, Also knowing full well, Pep will be there for many, Many years, Something he won't see with valverde.

Good observation and deduction skill.

Devils

Man City have given less playing time to youth players than any other PL club this season.

Goodluck.

Home of Barca Fans